Reviews for limbo house
The Falling Moon chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is really great. It is perfectly written and well described every word has meaning and every sentense leads you further on. i have never read anything like this, you are an amazing writer.
The Wakeless chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is amazing. I don't know where you get the courage to writte like this. It felt so real, raw, just terribly honest, all of it. It described not only their feelings, the falling apart house but the after math of war. And it described it like in snapshots, in odd details and loose thoughts. Wow, just wow.
Padfoot2304 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
A great story, one of the best post-war oneshots I've seen so far.
CircusGirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Aw! I loved this! I usually cannot stand Ron/Hermione (strange, yes) but I really liked this! Very in-character and their relationship is imperfect, the way I see it. I liked how it had the trio all together in it rather than just Ron/Hermione. Basically, I liked all of it. Now I want a grape popsicle _ I love your writing!
the blue chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
that was lovley. i loved it. it was so funny and at the same time..so real..in a way. extremly funny though. espically Ronald. poor ronald.

-o.g.
silent-voices chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
This is marvellous.

Heartfelt, emotional, true and eternal. I love the Trio's interaction (especially loved '"I wonder why this doesn't feel like an actual home."' and '"If I were to paint a picture," ...') because they have changed so much during their war, and yet they're still them, and there, and together.

And again, your descriptions! *faints due to the effort of finding words to describe the beauty* I really liked the differences between Harry and Hermione ('... amazed at how warm Hermione was, at the cold knot that was Harry, at the feeling of legs and arms caging him in.') and how Ron and Hermione's Muggle photograph looks.

Fabulous.