Reviews for Cross Wife off the List
RandomFandoms14 chapter 1 . 8/12
Awwwwwwwwww. Your stories never fail to make me squeal like a little girl!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Sounds like a very good wedding night ;)
tadah2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Short, sweet, kind. I enjoyed this. Thank you for your hard work in writing it.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Brilliant. Loved the little cameo from Imrahil.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
:) a good compromise between duty and love. I like for the romance and the bits of reality.
mscalliope chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Beautiful story. :)
nemo chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Aaww! The ending was adorable:)
Talia119 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I just adore this story. You have a great talent for writing romance in a way that is not vulgar but beautiful and often a bit humorous. Thank you for this one, I have read it several times and it never gets old.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wonderful story :-)
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was a lovely piece
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Professor Ali chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
LBJ - again, this is one I've gone back to again and again. Such a wonderful mix of the serious and the funny - and I think you have got it just right in terms of how Eomer would have behaved to his wife. I especially liked the way you described them walking and being watched by Imrahil, that was beautifully done - such a lovely way to change the perspective.
Turwaithien chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love all your stories but this one is especially delightful.
Your Lothíriel is utterly adorable and it is fascinating to see their relationship develop into something so beautiful.

Éomer is a typical male...a bit slow on the uptake, huh? LOL
What the heck did him take so long to realize that he is head over heels in love with her?

The ending is so beautiful. *big sigh*

Thanks so much for another treasure! I think this one is my personal fave of your oneshots!
Just brilliant!
Avonmora chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was a great little one shot. I was very impressed with your love scenes, they were very tastefully written. Keep up the great writing!

Happy writing,

diluvina black chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hi, I liked it but...reading it right after "kissing is different" was not a good idea. As enjoyable as this one was, I still think that the other was was pure genius. I'm going to keep taking a look at all your other stories to see if you have written more in the same universe of "kissing is different"
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »