Reviews for Hanyou Her, Hanyou Him
KrayKrayKat chapter 6 . 4/21
I know this is kinda old and you've written a lot after this. But I just wanted to say that no matter how much I like Kagome and how strong I know she can be as a hanyou, it is highly unlikely that she could beat Sango and Miroku so quickly. I mean even as humans those two are almost at Inuyasha's level. So just saying that takes away a bit of your crdinility.
Apart from that, I really like it. Kagome's description is really well done.
theantisocialunicorn chapter 37 . 2/19
This was so fucking good!
bur bur chapter 37 . 2/10
I love it omg so cute
happy go lucky chapter 5 . 1/26
the part with inuyasha saying his ass oh nasty shit is hilarious!:)
joshwm5278 chapter 16 . 1/1
i myself was unsatisfied with the lemon, you had inuyasha and kagome prepare for it, only teasing at a lemon.
not finishing the lemon has two down sides, one : being that, most people think of lemons as the whole sexual act, therefore people will be disappointed, two: being that because we weren't told whether inuyasha... finished... inside kagome, we are not sure whether she could be pregnant, remember that sometimes it can take multiple goes to get pregnant.
but this is just my opinion, all the rest is good keep it up
madmads chapter 33 . 12/24/2014
I'm reading this at 4:05 in fact morning XD
madmads chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
I don't have expectation as long as it's not full out s*** meaning u did good
madmads chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Only once Barack has the the full sacred jewel can he be defeated. And at that moment kikyo and only kikyo can purify him and the jewel. But the jewel kohaku has is the only thing keeping him alive. So in order to defeat naraku kohakus life would have to be sacrificed.
nekotenshihime chapter 37 . 12/20/2014
I love, love, love this story!
This was an amazing story!
Your characterization was great and I thought your OCs were really cool, especially Inuyasha's and Kagome's kids- sooo cute!
I hope you stay encouraged to keep writing and I look forward to reading more!
Thanks so much,
nekotenshi-hime :)
kakkn chapter 37 . 12/10/2014
Great fic! Love the story all around! Good job :)
if she dies chapter 25 . 11/22/2014
ur dedededed meeeeeeet ef sango diez
jj chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
I was really enjoying this until you said Sesshomaro and kagura pairing and just like that I can't keep reading anymore
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
"Her hanyou love" :sigh!:

I'm so addicted to your writing. Love love stories and Kagome and Inuyasha falling in love is so enjoyable.
vale molinar chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Sabes creo que jamas había comentado aqui por que no tenia una cuenta Y acabó de terminar una historia tu ya a la sar y cuando vi todas las historias que hiciste vi esta y me dije conozco este titulo , acabo de abrirlo y vi que era el primer fanfic que había leído .Tu historia fue la que me motivo a leer fan fics. Y te voy a decir gracias esta historia le empeze a leer en inicios de año .
Gracias.