Reviews for Constants
nitokiri chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
XSuperXStarX chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
LOL! Jack's new name is Hack. D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Soului chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
lol, I just noticed something. In this story you had a little typo where you typed "Hack" instead of "Jack". I just found it funny because jack sort of is a hack. Anyway, you might want to think about fixing it.
Lisa-24-7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
great story. Very well written, but I think he should of told his parents about his powers. Oh well, good job!
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
i LOVE IT! lol any way CONTINUE OR ELSE!
phantomshadowdragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Cute. Does Danny's parents know or do they have a feeling? This is really good. Are you sure this is a one-shot? It would be awsome to have a sequal.
Devon chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Kawaii! Are you sure this is a one shot? I think it needs a sequal, it's so CUTE!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Guitar06 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
SOoit was cheesy, sentimental, and totally overdone. I liked it anyway. But, you might want to change Danny's father's name from "Hack" to "jack" in the 9th paragraph from the bottom. Just a thought.
Riverfox237 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I do like it! It's very sweet. And very well written! Great job! Hope you keep making these nice DP one-shots, I really enjoy them! Keep up da great work!
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Aww. that was so cute.

Twilight Princess chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
i love it! is it a 1 shot? well if it isn'y plze continue. i tend to skip things over, any way loved it! really, truly loved it!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
And loved it anyway I did. :p
Doormie chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
that was soo sweet! i luved it
purrbaby101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Oh... wow... so sweet! That was... just wow. Amazing! I loved it every step of the way. Nice job!