Reviews for Meant to Be
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Kira's eyes is not blue its violet (Amethyst) but all in all i like this!
9202101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
i really enjoy reading your athrun and lacus fics...

hope you write more
simply -v chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
AW, this was so sad! may be its an angst. it was really deep, thanks for the read.
Lacus Lockheart chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
It's really hard to make a good AxL fic, but you manage to always do. _
Soph chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
You've done a great job as usual. I really hope to hear from you. Oh and these series are very addictive. But the last about 15 episodes were just disipointing expeshily the part were Athrun and Caggalli kiss...

Athrun that was the worse jackassed thing to do! Plz. mind my lang. But the memories make me mad.
Rexnos chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Another nice fic and all, but I just noticed something that either isn't in your other fics or I just never saw. A lot of your dialogue forced me to back up and figure out who was saying what. I was never really sure if you were switching speakers or keeping the same one when you started a new paragraph.

Meh, whatever. Good fic, it needs closure still though.

Later,

Rex
abib chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
ur story is great! love it! please write more of this story like it! and nice way og writing it! email please if you updated your story!
tari-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
it was very sweet, heartfelt ficy. Keep up the good work.
lacuscagalli rules chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
its so touching! please continue if u can that is but i urge u to continue!1
I'm Dead chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Wonderfully written.
NoinK chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
nice...although i don't quite understand it...but it's still nice...keep it up!
kira-kun chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I always enjoyr your stories.
powerstrike chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Awesome! I really enjoyed this. I guess I didn't see the potential for this pairing until now, really. Nice work!
Allura01 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Whoa... that's all i can say. I don't read much gundam seed, i'm more of a gundam wing fan. However this is the first fic i have read of yours. And i have to say that i now understand why everyone has you on their favourite's list. You're an AMAZING writer. The emotion behind the lines and words is so strong and spectacular. I real story. You kind of find yourself getting lost in it. Whoa. i LOVE it! Honestly, i think this is great as a one shot, but it'd be cool if you continued. I'm definately going to start reading your other fics. So i'll see you around lol.
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
This is definitely one of the better Athrun/Lacus stories I've read in a while. The flashbacks over the different moments they shared (both together and involved with Kira and Cagalli) was a nice touch also. Nice job for a Gundam Wing writer. (BTW, Athrun and Lacus sort of have a Heero and Relena effect on me ;) ) I hope you write another one eventually. I'll definitely read it.