Reviews for Champions
This was so good!But poor Harry and Cedric..I will say tho you're a great writer! _
Cyber Seer chapter 7 . 2/15

soo good. I'm in love
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Cute(:
chocovic-chu chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
It's so depressing. Vic knew it's not easy for them, especially for Cedric, but damn it still made Vic somewhat gloomy. ):
Zephyr Anemoi chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Very good. Love what you're doing, having Cedric write letters in his head. I'm really interested anyway. Thanks for writing! :)
jbkh chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
please continue
Shannon the Original chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Oh poor Harry and Cedric, You should show what Voldemort thought when Wormtail brought him the Daily Prophet.
CharmingKarma chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
*sniffles* You write too well TT_TT The simple phrases, the overall format and tone...it's all amazing! You're characterizations fit perfectly, and the words come to life on the page. Seriously, thanks for writing!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
I think I learnt about gay sex through slash fiction. Ah, bless my dear friend who corrupted me XD
MzMilo chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
nice
vikky-leigh chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
This story appears to be discontinued, but I really enjoyed it, and i'm adding it to story alert in hopes that it will continue someday
Tsuki107 chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Please don't abandon this amazing story! Its been 5 years though, so you probably have...

JP chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
This story is so good. I was reading it back while it was still being updated and have been checking back on it ever since hoping you will one day start writing more. I decided to leave this comment, begging you to continue the amazingness you started, in hopes that it will inspire you to finish your brilliant work!