Reviews for Snowy Nights
Chelsydenise chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Where's Misty ?
Dominique chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
i lovvvvvvve this story it almost made me cry. you are a great author, can you please write a sequal to this pretty please
SHANAYNAY HELL YA chapter 15 . 11/16/2010
going camping so soon after all of that ironic... but funny i like it good job keep it up!
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I can't remember if I reviewed this story before or not, but if I haven't it's wonderful. I've been looking for it for months, almost a year now, actually, and am so glad I found it.
starr1095 chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
i give you a 9.5 it was a good story i loved it and i though tyou kiled dany off and i was so going to flame you for that
Chopeeh chapter 15 . 7/14/2008
Wow, i really enjoyed reading your story, sometimes i just need a good story to help me relax. I found it very interesting, but some things left me wondering.

1. How come there wasn't a ski lift or a t-bal or a pomma or something to take them to the top of the mountain? i've never been to a ski resort where you have to hike to the top of the mountain with your ski boots on!

2. Where were their skis? If they were hiking up the mountain, how were they supposed to ski down if the had no skis?

3. Sam is an Ultra-Recyclo-Vegetarian as you probably already know, so why was she fantisicing about Hot Chocolate? unless it was water-hot chocolate, i couldn't understand. Although, if I were stuck in the snow for several weeks, i would eat anything too :)

Otherwise, I really love the story and i'm adding it to my favourites.
vanessa chapter 15 . 2/8/2008
OMG coolest storie ever

you should defenetly writte a sequel

i have to admit the chapter with the ghost girl freaked me out

hope you writte the sequel

i will give your story 2 thums up and defenetly a 10!

your friend

allycat212 chapter 15 . 8/30/2007
I loved your whole story! Thanks.
Within Imagination chapter 15 . 7/16/2007
So... have you made a sequel?
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
This was like totally totally BRILLIANT M8 OMG it was totally awesome_sorry i didn't update through-out the story but i was like glued to it like LOL epic like m8_and i hope to see your future storys
Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
cool m8_epic so far_lol tucker is a lazy buger like lol
We Will Become Silhouettes chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
You do know that when you eat snow, your body temperature drops dramaticly, and you can die in about a day or so, because of no body heat.
Ravenna676 chapter 10 . 9/8/2006
hey i love this fic

keep up the good work
AlexisYuki141 chapter 15 . 8/11/2006
Hey! I really liked your story, and I rate it a perfect 10! It had drama, romance, some action, basically my perfect cup of tea (where did that saying come from anyways? A world made of tea? A place where tea is worshipped? Who knows!). Anyways, I don't think that the ending was "sucky", I thought it was nice. And if you're talking about it being summer and not updating, you're not the only one. And I'm not sure if it's laziness, or just people are always outside and never get the chance to get onto the computer. Or just that they want to watch TV, since they can't do it in the school year (that's my sister, she's watching it a lot lately). Either way, you're not alone. I bet a lot of people here do that. Anyways, I better get back to reading, and hopelessly trying to start my Danny Phantom stories or write chapters for my other stories. For now, Sayonara!

blackgem99 chapter 15 . 8/1/2006
please if your thinking of making a sequel or already have done please tell me thank you and i give your story a eight keep up the brill work