Reviews for Questions
Ves chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Very impressive, I absolutely adore your story. Extremely well written, I love the way you portray both characters-this may be the best ffs I've ever read! Honestly, I love the way you describe Chrno's 'relationship' to Rosette during the story, simply marvelous! Also-excellent vampirish bits. Well, in closing, great job!
pillbottle chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Horribly captivating and bloodstained with mystery, but it has a lonely, sad undertone to it the entire time. Simply beautiful... it's a new side of Rosette I've never thought of, and I LIKE IT. Very vague and haunting... you bang out the 'darker' sides of the characters we never see... excellent job.
MissOutcastus chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
this is morbid. very morbid. but for some reson i like it.
Reioko chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
*stares* *mouth hanging open* Wow... that was really good *back to staring*
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
i absolutely love it.
Yeah this is deleted chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Wow. That is a great story. I can't say that I like the Chrono personality, but it's still really good.
keeper of secrets chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
you make Chrono seem sadistic. i dont like you.
Tifa Hikari chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
-is speachless- Oh my god...that was horrifyingly depressing...i'm so speachless, but what was that place 'far far away'? Now this one-shot got me thinking. Anyways, AMAZING job, I love your one-shots and fics, please write more like these, their amazing! _
Jera chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Wow, that was really... wow, what inspired that? I am really courious.. you shoudl do some more.. that was a really intresting story!
JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Ops here's the link img. and if that doesn't work then send me an e-mail or you can find it here chrno.

and if that doesn't work either send me an e-mail '
JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hey there Maiden . I know i left a review already for this awsome fic *-*. I made a fanart for this fic, the last part of the police report . It was all made by hand and it didn't came out like i thought it would '. Hope you like it and keep up the great job. Oh here's the link
Alpha chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
that was interesting to say the least, but i liked it.
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
!

. . ..was she schizophrenic? was she mentally unstable? was she a murderer? . . . . .or was she just lonely?

. . . . .Questions. . . .i love it.

-DefineNormal
SakK chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I wonder where that place so far, far away is...
Jaded Kitten chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Wow...I really like this story...I really hope you decide to write more to it...
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »