Reviews for Questions
Wondering Heart chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
O.O ...

Wow! That was. SO. COOL! I mean- ARGH! It was BRILLIANT! (Ok, so I'm overreacting because I'm insane, but... -_-) Tehehee! It's been so long since I've read something like this, awesome job! The excerpt from the Police Report at the end was really wonderful, too! And the whole schizophrenia diagnosis... Erm... *Cough* I'll stop rambling now. Your fic was awesome!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
This story was quite eerie...but not entirely unpleasant. The graphic images you push into readers' minds are quite vivid...and I thought it was wonderfully done. And the ending, with Rosette...sadistic, cruel, and yet, somewhat merciful...whew. What a slew of emotion...

I enjoyed reading this piece. Please keep it up!
Lechan chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Dang girl, this one is harsh. But some how, I kinda like it. You're right it is one that would have to be explained as a spur of the moment type deal. - It was very well written, and I can't explain why, but I like it alot.

Eshidaku chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
... I'm not quite sure what to think about this fic...chrno...wouldn't ask that...right? i..think it...would be better if it wasn't chrno Crusdae... But it was good...
The Myth Keeper chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
awesome! Great story! is it a one-shot?
animegirl11 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Wow. Different, but in a good way. Honestly, this is one of those stories where I don't think I've absorbed it all yet. Great idea, and I like the dark undercurrents and the fact that not every detail was explained. Congrats on another great story!

JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
O_O WOW! this fic was really really great and interesting. you had me on the edge of my seat the whole way. The police report was amazing especially at the end. What did Chrno did to her and why coudn't anyone see him? This was a great fic i love it, really misterious and scary. Awsome job. Keep it up and i hope to see more soon .
Lillian Claire chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
O_o Whoa... Umm confusion. So was she really suffering from schizophrenia? Pherhaps it was something more... Where'd she go... Ah! I need to know! ;_;
Icecubey chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very interesting. And I heart the idea of !pedophile Chrono molesting little Rosette *perv* Anyway, that's different. I got a very strong Vampire Princess Miyu/Nightwalker vibe from this, with the flashing eyes and the biting and molestation and "take me with you" stuff. Vampiry, sorta. I lerv. Rock ON with ya bad self.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
o.o craziness. Red eyes at death, neh?

Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 6/29/2005

That . . . was . . . AWESOME! (please ignor the fact I sound like a blood-thristy pycho _;)

Seriously! You are such a great writter! I would NEVER think of this kind of idea!

So what was he? Was Chrono a vampire? And which form was he in? (I have an obsession about Sinner!Chrono XD)

And a nice twist. Rosette the one that was lured into the darkness by a demon, instead of her brother.

Great story, and update your others soon!

~Unknown Fool~
The Once and Future Thing chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
this is a really interesting fic

it sounds alot like stephen king

is it blood lore, and what is

pyro the dark angel chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow...that...was...intense. Excellent fic though. This one is definately going in the favorites.
Artemis Bloodshadow chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
... Interesting... I think I liked it... hmm... Yeah. I did. Definitely creepy enough for me! . I'll be looking for more of your stories.
LadyTigerFuyuko chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I love the closing with the police report, it really adds to the fic. I like the role reversal with Joshua and Rosette too, and I always enjoy a good dark Chrno fic. Overall, this one-shot was a 10! :)
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »