Reviews for Questions
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow this story was deep and dark. A huge turn from what I've read in the past. However, this story was written just as well as all of your other stories. A job well done.

Ja ne!

TaintedInuShemeeko
Mistress Aya-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
O_O . . . Fucking AWSOME . . .I love how you infused

the wonderful dark disires between a devil and a human.

This is a lovely one shot . . . now only if i can convince you to write more in your other fanfic sinner . . . Anyway this was AWSOME! :3
Aldalote chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wow, that was dark and unnatural... One of the best ChCr AUs I've read in a long time. Keep up the good work!
TehHaru chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Holy shit!

That was my first reaction XD I thought that that was excellent- confusing, really, but so friggin' awesome.

Keep up the good work
Micayasha-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
...Creepy! :- I think I'll keep the light on tonight... -has very wide eyes-
Adriana Dimitriov chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
WOAH. That was, uhm, scary. XD Still, a genious twist. Mwahahahahaha, I love a good twist. Excellent job.
baka-baka chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Ohmigosh...this story gave me goosbumps! Really! I had a creepy feeling (and amazingly...that's *never* happened before while I was reading a story!) You really out did yourself you could challenge Steven King. Serously. *shivers*

Oh, I finally did get around to reading the Chrno Crusade manga. Now I see why you love it so much :3 Chrno is SO cool! Ek...I've read up to Vol. 6 chapter 3 and I can't wait to see what happens.

Anyway, the point of that is that I can go and read all your Chrno Crusade stories now! YEY!

Keep up the good work! It's always nice to read one of your stories _
Ky-chun chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Oh my my my... such a wonderfully dark fic. Most enjoyable. Sparked some ideas too. That was amazing. Difference from what I've seen done before. Daring as it may be, it was much liked...

Keep up the good work.
EdenSnake chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
o.O

Creepy...but I like it. Definitely a Goth-y, vamp sorta feel.

-LQ
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
_;;

I liked it , but I was a bit confused about why Chrono would kill Rosette like that ? O_o;;

And , * ahem * ... they DID do " it " , right ? Or at least , that's what I gathered ... ;;

It was a great pleasure to read this . :D
Outsane chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Hrm... interesting. I don't really understand how you came up with that, but it was good nonetheless. Very interesting. Perhaps an epilogue is coming? _
RyuuMahou chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Holy crap...that was quite creepy. Put me on the brink of tears! Well done, well done!

_