Reviews for Midnight Contemplations
Julia451 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Love that opening statement! (But excellent from start to finish.)
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
After the events of that episode, there's no wonder that Jack is thinking things over. He must have come to some conclusions because in Danny Shadow he seemed to be acting a bit suspiciously.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
"Equal parts innocence and pure panic." Oh, yes, Jack is far more observant than most people would give him credit for - he just doesn't think about ninety-nine percent of it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i guess fixing inventions has the same effect as washing dishes for jack. you get a lot of thinking done.

PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ths is really good!
JuneLuxray chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Very well constructed.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow. Who knew Jack was capable of such things, little as he does it.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 12/21/2009

Oh my goodness, lovely insight into Jack's character and thoughts. He doesn't know much about Phantom or Danny, but he knows there's something he doesn't know... Nothing at all there for him to be able to connect the dots, but he *is* smart and aware when he tries to be. Excellent job.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
this was really good. it's nice to see an insight into jack's mind.
hypercell chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
you like to make me laugh, don't you?
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I think you did a really good job pulling off Jack's point of view.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
yep your definatly a therapist. theres no way you can write the way you do with out eather a heck of a lot of practice evry day and/or your a threapist, so witch is it cause im dying to know your secert. anyway love the story, im wroning you now that lione you will be hearing over and over since i am your newist fan. once again love ya and later dude
dizappearingirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Good stuff! Love the thought process that worked very well for Jack! M...this makes me happy.

One problem though. I got very confused with this phrase: "Jack had started stamping as he walked around the house, after the third time he'd had to peel his startled son off the ceiling." Maybe I'm just not getting it (and having a major blond moment) but I'm lost!

Otherwise I loved it!
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wow! Just went to page 200 on an impulse and found this..

It's really good! I really like it. ;D
Tara P chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
k i liked it but i prefure(sorry your talking to the worlds worst speller) dialoge and when i read "jack does thinking after the million dollor ghost" well..

WAIT! he THINKS! OH MY GOD! *screams and faints*

end flashback

anyways i think u could write some pretty good stuff with diologe(i know! i know! not spelled right!)