Reviews for Shadows' Fear
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Avinar though close in age with Kel is actually older, and Jon and Thayets youngest is Vania (not Varine).
animato22 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
lovely
Orchamus chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Its a pity you intend to continue this. It's interesting, and would have been even more so to see how she changed the world.
Shaymarie87 chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
My suggestion is that if you are truly never going to finish this, then you just delete it. I don't want to sound mean or anything, but it really does suck when someone starts a story, gets really interested, and then the author decides to not finish. This way, you won't have to worry about disappointing other readers.

Just a suggestion.
BloodyCrystal chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I'm sorry that you won't be continuing this, but it would definitely be much appreciated if you would post both what you had in mind and the family tree. Thank you.
unearthing chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Its alright, even though this story is very good and well written, sometimes one just loses inspiration for things. I think its better to not let trivialities become too much of a responsibility.

Kel stories are here: /book/Protector_of_the_Small_Quartet/

It is really dumb that they split them up...I mean, I could understand if they put the Beka Cooper books into a different section, but ALL of the Tortall books? Whatevskys to that ...

Anyways, I wish you well miss author!
May Eve chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
This is such a fascinating story. So much potential! I realize it's been a while since this has been updated, but I sincerely hope you decide to continue it. You write very well and the land of Yaman you've created is beautiful and unique. Your characters and customs are also refreshingly realistic and creative. Whatever you do, please keep up the wonderful work!
skepsis66 chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Even though it's been a while, I hope you do continue to write this story. There's a few interesting stories about Kel returning to the Yamani islands, but I'm very interested in your take on Kel's journey :)
Erroneously chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
This story is fascinating - I'm definitely intrigued and hope to see more soon.
unknown chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
your story is good pleas update soon
AEthereal Devastation chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Very good writing. Update fast and keep the chapters long. Hope you don't get writer's block!
silver starlight serpant chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Is Fate considered a god?
thorn chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
this has a good start you never skip and aren't in to much of a rush i like that, but could we get some hint as to were this is going? what Kel wants to do and such? keep it up and up date soon!
iKitten chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
I love it, its a great plot and rewrite, if I had not read of Kel by Ms. Peirce I would think that this was your original characters.
NikeIsis chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Hi, Great story.

Are you going to continue it?