Reviews for Can it be true?
SkyMaiden chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
First off major respect for you and this kick ass story. i absolutely loved every minute of it. and its great that Rikku and paine got together in the end.

Your story is going on my favorites list. u rock, and your story rocked too. Rikku/Paine 4 ever. lol.
FiresOfDeath chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
i liked it almost made me cry
Absolut Asian chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
Having read this some time ago, I forgot to review.

It is one of the better Rikku x Paine stories I've read, though.
Amanda chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
Oh POOPIE :(
Johnny H chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Well...wish it didn't end so abruptly, but I'm glad you did finish it. Hate stories that don't. Good job with this one. In character too, so that's bonus points. *thumbs up*
kuregu chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
I love this story! An automatic favorite
DBZmotoko chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
It was a good ending. But i felt it could have had a better ending.
kuregu chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
I love this story!
tidus4yuna chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Aww how cute!

Yeay I hate gippal he is such a jerk XD

Good job with this chapter.

-tidus4yuna
sdreamz chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
No! ah ... cliffie cliffie.. ah wells loved it so far _ keep the good work!

sdreamz~!
Max Glycine chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
*blink* Sweet... Well, don't wait long 'til the next update! Looking forward to reading more. Great story.
RiPa chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Nice writing. I love hte confusion u see that can happen. It's nice wiriting, hope to see more soon. lol.
Johnny H chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Ahh...cliffhangers. Hate cliffhangers. Nice way of building tension, I'll be waiting for the next update.
Painestwin chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Hell yeah! Gippal got what he diserved! Finally some one put Gippal in his place! Heh...I forgot to put that last review..*sweat drop* Anyway, another good chapter.

~K
Max Glycine chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
O_O ... WOW! That fanfic is awesome! I wish I could write like you... You rock, be sure to update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »