Reviews for Valentine's In Studio Guest
PDXWiz chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
Sweet chapter. WKRP was a good show; too bad it didn't last. It would have been cool to see what happened when the music format had to shift to FM in the mid-80s, while AM transitioned into talk and sports...

Nice blend of real-life events with the station's own brand of wackiness.

Gordon
trek-grrrl chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
Wait, that was it? I laughed, of course... on so much, but especially about the kids, that was awesome!

I'm lost, are we supposed to know who Meehan and Culp are? All I could think of was Robert MARTIN Culp, and of course in 1982 he was working on Greatest American Hero (hey, when're you turning your wonderful imagination to that favorite fandom of mine? We seem to love the same thing!)

My only gripe, and it's a teeny weeny one, is you've got a slight number of misspelled words.
MLalah chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
Oh, this was a delight to read! You simply *nailed* the dearly beloved characters of WKRP; and their dialogue was smart and funny. I loved the insertion of the Osbournes, and the insertion of Bunny and Little Arther was an original touch.

I loved this show. Thank you for letting me watch 'one of it's best episodes' in my head, one more time.

MLalah
Incredibly Humble chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
So this is complete? I'm sorry, but I think you should do something to make this feel more like an ending as opposed to another chapter- don't get me wrong, I like the story and your writing, and that's why I'm so upset with this ending! I simply think that you can do better. Other than that, I really like this!
Incredibly Humble chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hm... I really like this so far! hehe, Johnny's got a crush on Bailey! (and vice versa, but "and vice versa" is hard to do in a sing-song voice!) I can't wait until I click "Submit Review" and continue to Chapter II!
fluffy2001 chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
Oh my God! This is fantastic! You have an excellent grasp of the characters, the dialogue is brilliant and funny, you are dead on about the madness of Ozzy mania circa 1982 and the Jerry Springer thing was hilarious. I would love to see this on TV.

It made me remember what an absolutely fantastic show this was and why it is one of my all time favorites. I would love to see more.
rachgreengeller chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
can you continue this? it is so great...
rachgreengeller chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
oh my god i am loving this story... Jerry Springer that was the best! 82 I am 81 and deny it all over the place...plus Sharon and Ozzy cool...
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
this is great... wkrp at it s best... love the mama 's not going to like it...great great... tribute to an awesome old tv show...
virgil-t-stone chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
This was hilarious I could just picture this so vividly in my mind as if it was on the screen before me. Can't wait to see what is next
trek-grrrl chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Great two chapters! You've got Sharon pegged, from what I've seen of her on TV and heard about her.
trek-grrrl chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
OMG, I have to admit, I peeked at the end briefly, but didn't peek TOO closely, and now I'm glad I didn't!

I knew that little factoid, but for some reason it wasn't registering with me (I wont' say it, cuz I dont' wanna spoil it for anyone!)

This is really good, can't wait to see what happens (well, if anything...that last line could even cap up the story!)
trek-grrrl chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
LOL, this is going good. I love Hirsch, and you caught him really well in just a few lines! I remember Mama Carlson screeching HIRSCH! I think they secretly adored one another (in a platonic sense, of course.)
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
LOL, that was good, hoping to see more! I know you're awesome about getting chapters posted quickly!

Darn, now I've got to write the WKRP fic I'd been promising myself!

You and I seem to enjoy a lot of the same fandoms, that rocks.