Reviews for I've Got You Under My Skin
Judianna chapter 6 . 5/26/2019
Your plot would have been too long winded for a 45 minute episode but honestly, this could have been published as a side story. Like a Doctor Who novel. This story is great and your characterisations spot on. Thanks for sharing this, also bc Zeoenka doesn't get enough credit in fanfiction.
Monica chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Geat story! Loved the twiest and turns and it was great to see Zelenka rising to the occasion as he has done so many times before. The commendation was definitely deserved.
Astrollama chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
This just gets better and better. How are they gonna get out of this one?
Astrollama chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Fantastic opening chapter! Story set up beautifully, characters so real they're visual and some of the best dialogue I've seen. This bit made me laugh mightily:

"I would suggest sending something through that is of no value, first, to determine the viability of the experiment," suggested Zelenka.

"Crap, I don't want Kavanagh stuck here with us," groused Sheppard.

On to the next installment...
karin chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
jdjknjnmnjcvnjdniS
JustTwistedx chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
This was really well written, structured and had very perceptive characterisation/dialogue. Well done!
ferryboat George chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
Outstanding fic. I love the interaction between Sheppard and Zelenka. It's nice to see Radek get center stage a bit, but you still manage to show the friendship between Sheppard and McKay as well.

"Crap, I don't want Kavanagh stuck here with us," groused Sheppard.

LOL
Kristen999 chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
To say this was intense would be the understatement of the year...this was bloody brilliant. There were so many moments where my heart ached for the terrible pain that Sheppard was enduring...the mental image of him banging his had against the wall to alleviate the pain was horrid, but the scanner's results, the insane amount of red and his slow realization that he was going to die was just heat aching.

Sheppard is a strong man, never willing to leave anyone behind, but the idea that during the criss that he'd allow himself to be zapped by the gate , even if it left Zelenka alone spoke volumes. The worst part was the Major's poor eyes and I think perhaps the eye drops are his saving grace? For as long as Zelenka has been infected he doesn't seem to be doing as badly.

I love Zelenka in this—he's kept clear headed, aiding John when he could, even getting into a violent struggle to keep Shep from gouging his eyes out. This whole thing is just exquisite in its pain.

I had a small smile when Ford insisted he go on a rescue and Rodney and Elizabeth's quiet conversation on the balcony was sweet.

Might be all for tonight, but I can't imagine what the next two days hold.
Kristen999 chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
To think I thought the only thing Shep and Zelenka had to worry about was the colonel being fried in the gate and big fluffy cats. I knew the itch had to be something but didn't realize it would be a biological parasite that drove its host mad. The way you've describe the horrible itching I can see why.

What I was really impressed by was the great detail you used to convey how maddening the rash and parasites were -driving Sheppard to slam his arm and using his own gun to try to rid the sensation on his back. Its scary that the pain and is enough that he'd consider using the field in the gate to alleviate the pain.

This was definably a tense and worrying chapter. I like how much Radek is concerned even while dealing with the fact that he's next.
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I've been looking for a good Zelenka and Sheppard fic for a while with not much look. Someone rec'd this on a list for another curious person and I've really enjoyed it. I like the whole fish out of water thing of Radek off world with Sheppard and this has a great air of mystery to it.

I love long, meaty chapter with a nice thought out plot, this feels like an action/adv episode as I love canon fic. Its cool to see John through Zelenka's eyes and I can't to see how the days progress. The pace is perfect and thats def something a lot of writers tend to mess up on.
Pocus chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
Amazing story. Very well thought out. Just when you think everything is fine, a new twist happens. Love the banter.

I think my favorite aspect is that it was Sheppard and Zalenka. That really opened up the story for many possibilities.
startfish chapter 6 . 9/24/2006
Ah...wonderful story! :-) Perfect characterisation, erxciting plot...ehm...I just LOVED the whole story. ;-) Thanks to share this great fanfiction with us! :-)
Sepik chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
That was simply amazing. I don't know what else to say about it. I'm in awe.
LastScorpion chapter 6 . 4/3/2006
What a wonderful story! It was like I couldn't put it down! (Except that it's on the computer, and you know what I mean, right?) I thought all the characters were really in-character, and the plot was suspenseful. Thank you for writing this and putting it up!
Faith-chan chapter 6 . 2/21/2006
::bows::

One of the best damn fics I've read. Period. Characterizations were spot on (pet peeve of mine), and you made Zelenka a main character! It's tough for me to NOT love any fic with Radek in it. :) (I've got a thing for geeks, lol)

AWESOME job with the whumping, far better than most. Realistic reactions, both physically and psychologically (a rare combo). I love the INTELLIGENCE of the fic, with the medical aspects as well as the psychological aspects. Not may authors get a good balance. And though you kinda gloss over the "boring bits" as Sheppard would call them, you give the technical aspects a good amount of attention (and frankly Sheppard is right, too much of it is WAY boring... I love geeks because they do that stuff and I don't have to!).

A well thought out piece that has kept me up way past by bedtime two nights in a row (and would have made me late for work this morning if I didn't yell at myself to wait till I got home to continue reading!).

Oh yea, and Zelenka sure is hot stuff! ::gigglez::