Reviews for I've Got You Under My Skin
BillyPrior chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
I am just reading this story again tonight - it's definatly one of my fave ever atlantis fics! Thanks :-)
MandyK chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
You know, I just can't believe you've only got 26 reviews for this story. It's one of my absolute favs, and I keep reading it again and again. Thanks for writing this.

Anyway, you've got 27 now...
BButtercup chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
Whew! Great story! I found myself scratching from time to time. The adventure was exciting and the banter was right-on :o)
Tarlan chapter 6 . 8/21/2005
Oh this was wonderful.. though I really should have been going to bed but I just had to keep on reading :-)
Jane chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
Wow! Excellent story. We always knew that each trip through the gate held the possibility of disaster, but you took all our worst fears and brought them to life.

Really enjoyed Zelenka's character in your story- too often he is slighted but here you make him someone who can hold his own with the other strong personalities of SGA.
Perri Smith chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
A fantastic read! Long, plotty (and neatly plotted, at that), thoughtful and absorbing. Danger and friendship that never crossed the line into the melodramatic, and wonderful characterizations on all concerned - your John, Radek and Rodney in particular never struck a false note. If all Atlantis fic was like this, I would be one happy camper. As it is, I'll be singing your praises to the sky. Thank you so much!
taintor chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
Wow. Good thing that hurricane cancelled work for the day because I wouldn't of accomplished anything. I couldn't stop reading until the end. Fantastic. Had me on the edge of my seat. Excellent job with the medical points.
Wedgewood chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
Wow, wonderful story! Very long, but I enjoyed every minute of it. You are such an excellent writer, maybe the best I've ever read on this site. Just your diction and way of writing dialogue - amazing! Your medical terms and treatments seemed so well thought out and professional without being overly wordy and hard to understand. The story had perfect pace, not boring but not at light-speed either. Every character was dead-on accurate in all their dialogue and actions. And there was a perfect amount of action mixed with angst and humor. Not just silly/random humor, but some truley funny stuff. I was laughing out loud, really! I have to say, I loved when Carson sedated Rodney (The poor guy) and the comment on Radek's legs (oh yeah!), A "site for sore eyes" (groan!) and the grisly banana joke Sheppard said (potassium levels and banana peels, it took me a second to get it!). So, as you can see I thoroughly enjoyed this and am adding it to my favorites list. Thanks for writing it, I'm sure you put a lot of time and research into it. I'll be looking for more by you soon. Bye!
fififolle chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Thanks for a brilliant ending... I took a few notes as I went along to allow proper appreciation...Intrusive tubing *cough!*. "He sorta grows on you" - sweet. And the whole cast thing - brilliant! It was the drugs- ha! Nice reference to Fermat's theorem (I have a little piece written about that, kind of, maybe I'll submit it)The spider - great bit. Great Zelenka/Sheppard banter. "You number your lines?" teehee. Beckett in pjyamas and Zelenka's legs -yum. Wraithgame - yay! part 81 - phew. a twist - hehe I knew you were a pro... Ah, that was terrific, I really enjoyed it. Worth every word.
fififolle chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
Loved the oozing bit - ! Commodore 640 - hehe. I think I have time to keep reading, hooray!
fififolle chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
Great day! Hooray and yipee. I loved a lot about this chapter...the end of part 42 was really scary...Zelenka punching the rodent in the face was great!...Oh crumbs - the sticks - that was creepy... liked the barbeque bit...part 51 "not asleep" he murmured, ahh, bless...nice Wallace reference - check out the fic I submitted today? :)...well, thank you for a great day, I'll be back...
fififolle chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
I just got the title - doh! Anyway, the tension is killing me, maybe I can squeeze an extra day in today... thank you for brief moments of respite, mud world, Zelenka's model... and for some great stuff... Rodney and clouds (I was just thinking about that earlier, how sad), "as lost as a person could get without just dropping into a black hole and vanishing entirely" and the gate "mired in cold molasses". Come on Zelenka!
Jennifer chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
YAY! I finished it! Wanted to make it last. Awesome. Absolutely wonderful. Made me squirm! Poor Shep! Thanks for posting it in one big batch, and looking forward to your next one.
SKRoberts chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
Sheppard and Zelenka whumping. Beckett and McKay worrying. Muffins. Who can ask for more in a fic?
Devon chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
Awesome story! Very well written and full of adventure. :):) Loved it. Plus you had Zelenka who doesnt get much air time. :):) Keep up the great work!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »