Reviews for I've Got You Under My Skin
Emma chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
A very good action-adventure! Dang though, how did you write such an epic? ;-)
fififolle chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Oh no, it's so unbearable. Use the drops! Use the drops! I feel guilty leaving them like this, I'll be back tomorrow... hang in there guys.
nebbyJen chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
What an awesome story! I'm so glad I waited to read it until you had finished and posted it in its entirety. The twists and turns were great, like riding a wild carnival ride. Definitely a favorite here!
Chris Roberts chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Hi

I read "I've Got You Under My Skin" yesterday - it took my a few hours! but it was worth the back ache of sitting in my uncomfortable chair. It was excellent. I really like the dynamic between Sheppard and Zelenka, with McKay worrying in the background.

Please do some stories. My personnal favourites are Sheppard, McKay, Zelenka and Beckett. Not really bothered about the rest. I really enjoyed any of the above getting whumped and having to be looked after by one or all of the others.

I also liked the fact that you posted it complete. Although it took a long time to read it really flows and you can really get into it.

More please, and soon!

Regards

Chris
sparklegem chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
I'm absolutely enamored with your work. I've been reading it for four and a half hours straight. Right now I'm close to tears through because I can't get the whole of the third page to load, only until "screw that." in part 34. And page four starts with part 41! I can't skip ahead that far at this point in the story! I feel like banging /my/ head against a wall. And now I feel really bad for belittling Sheppard's condition. :(
Sherlock21b chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
Excellent work. The pacing is good, the premise is interesting, and the whumping not overly excessive. You executed the complicated trio of Sheppard, McKay and Zelenka with aplomb. And you proved there is indeed more than one way to skin...er...kill a cat.

Besides, how can you not love a "Kick Me" cast on Rodney?
sgafan33 chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
This has got to be the best Atlantis team fiction I have ever read. You have everyone's voice right. You included minor and recurring characters and got their voices right. You made accurate references to episodes we've seen and statements made in those episodes. The situations were tense and believable. You included physical habits that we've seen the characters do. The relationships between the characters were true and real. The science, medical and math references appeared to be well researched. Outstanding work!

The only teeny tiny fault I can find, and I may have this wrong, is when Radek was showing Carson the scanner in the the infirmary. It seemed to me that Radek turned on the scanner as he was showing it to Carson. Shouldn't it work only those with the Ancient gene? I read it several times to see if Carson was using the scanner, but it doesn't read that way.

That's the only thing that threw me. Other than that, it read like a dream, flowing beautifully from scene to scene. No stopping to puzzle out what you meant. No grumbling about spelling or grammar. No extras scenes just to get a joke in without moving along the story. No thinking that a remark or phrase or action was out of character.

Brilliant writing! You must write more!
Jara2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Nice, very nice. But one very big mistake is in this story. Czechoslovakia wasnt split by war. We dealt in 1992 and in 1993 began Czech Republic and Slovakia its existence. We are in Central Europe. Im sorry I had to. I know, we are small country. But we are proud and these things are for us difficult.
Baileysmom chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
Probably the best story I've read thus far. Wonderful work- thanks !
fififolle chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Hooray! Your writing is fantastic. How come I laughed out loud a few times, but also felt the tension and drama? And 87366 words - how am I going to find time to read it all? Guess I'm going to have to, 'cos I can't put it down so far.
Jennifer chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Well, frell, I've only finished two chapters, and I have to leave for work! Maybe I should just call in sick...I am so glad that you've posted a new story, and such a long one! YAY! Love your writing, and you have all the characters absolutely nailed. And Sheppard whumping is one of my favorite hobbies. Thank you.

Can't wait to read the rest of this! Poor boys! I can't stand it!
Writer117 chapter 6 . 6/29/2005
I loved this fic. Def one of my favorites. Keep up the great work.
Espiritu chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
Loved it! The cast thing was a hoot.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3