Reviews for Expiation: The Goddess
irrationalluv08 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Omg! I just love this story so much. I wish I had your talent of writing.

Need help with college scholarships? Here's some help: ?affid711588
NancyT chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Very nice, I enjoyed reading this a lot and I'm sure to read it some time again.

Thank you for sharing.
Dmik33 chapter 6 . 2/1/2007
Excellent Story, could not leave the house until I read the whole thing! Hope you write about what happens to Rogue after her move to Massachusetts.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
All I can say is that this is definitely going on my favorites list! While I do have a lot of love for the RoLo pairing, Remy and Ororo is a close second! I nearly cried when Remy and Rogue got back together, and the ending made me do a happy dance! Anyway, great job, can't wait to read more from you!
Fer.cardoso chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Just Great!
smiling cat chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Best Remy x Ororo ever! I love how you handled their psicology.
deity of death1 chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
I have absolutely no idea as to how you can cram so much...emotion into six, measely chapters. It's official; I'm a Storm/Gambit shipper now.(And I have no one to blame except for you and those other spectacular writers out there...)

Please continue to write. _ And don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

-On my favorite's list, so now you know how much your story has influenced me.

deity of death1
windrider1 chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Possibly the best fanfic I have read! Superb!
fenris-wolf chapter 6 . 9/15/2003
wow there are simply no words to describe this amazing fic so lets leave it at that...storm and gambit is the way to go friend oh well bye bye
angel chapter 6 . 2/22/2003
..kinda borders cheesy at some points (i.e. the epilogue).but not bad.
Elfkid chapter 6 . 1/3/2003
bellicimo! oh my goodness, you have outdone yourself on this! Beautiful, flowing, descriptive, and everything was dancing through my imagination like a well written symphony! My emotions were dancing with Ororo's the whole way through and at the end, i was happy for them as if i had known them- you have a rare gift :) And i love how you artfully worded their bedroom romps ;) Clever, Clever, Clever...
P-Chan211 chapter 6 . 5/18/2002
Not bad. Personally, I can't see Remy paired with anyone other than Rogue, but to each his own _! Still, a nice fanfiction )
artist1328 chapter 6 . 5/3/2002
Sniffles! So touching I couldn't stop reading it. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
blackfey chapter 6 . 3/14/2002
WWWOOOOWWWW! ;) This is amazing stuff and i really enjoyed reading it!
vali chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
I like it and, you used a line from my favorite song!