Reviews for Hammered: To Be chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
pleas do a izumo/kotetsu yaoi story pleas from
My Deliah chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Awesome! I'm no fan of yaoi, but Izumo and Kotetsu had converted me :) Loved this fic, it's so well written and you word things in a very effortless manner.
Pesshe chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
You know what? - I love this pairing! They're so sweet together! We need more KotetsuxIzumo fics, really...

And - thank you so damn much! You just made my day so much better!
FireFly92 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I personally enjoy Kotetsu on bottom, but since everybody sees him on top, I deal with it... -sighs-

But this was AWESOME!

Great job! -two thrumbs up-
Blitzcry chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
please finish
dgddsgg chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
XD I love how suggestive Izumo seems purposefully trying to be. Great fanfiction!
Sinner-the-emo chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
kawaii-firestar chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Yay! I love this pairing! This is a really good yaoi fic. Keep working on them. D
Kirrow chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Yay! I love this! How cute with Kotetsu and Izumo "playing" like this, it was soo fun to read! But I must know...will there be a chapter two..? Please..!
Delirium Cordia chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
hehe.. i this is really good, and I love their dialogue.
Renn chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
lol! loved it! really sweet and all...those two need more love, thanks for giving it to them!
stephanie chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
tee hee awesome! i cant stop giggling! tee hee _
bubblewarp chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
:O Yum.
LemonyFicket chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Omg, I just recently fell in love with these to smexy men, and this is surprisingly the first time I've actually considered them an incredibly sexy couple! Ooh, now, just for you, I'm going to draw a picture based off of this one-shot. Hey, I may even get to send it to you if I get the chance to scan it. :P
Yaoi-Gurls chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
o loves Izumo and Kotetsu! hehe!