Reviews for Changes On The Horizon
Anony chapter 16 . 10/3/2005
Haha! Can't get your mind off voltron huh? I'm glad about the additional chapter. ) I thought the scene with little Nicky was funny. I'm sure it won't be long before Nicky grows up and have girl problems of his own. I must say that ending the story this way is a great idea ) It's so... full of fluff and I LOVE IT!
MustangAce chapter 16 . 10/3/2005
A very nice epilogue to the story, Failte. I gotta admit, I really liked the way Lance ever-so-gently tore Erik a new one. Very cool. And those damn reporters! If I didn't know better, I'd think you didn't like 'em. I don't think I've ever seen a reporter in any of your stories that wasn't a total loser.

Overall, though, great chapter. This one definitely gives the story better closure than the last one did.

Until next time, check 6.
RedLion2 chapter 16 . 10/3/2005
First of all, thank you, Failte. I guess I needed that little bit of closure. It felt too much like things were left hanging before. I really liked the chapter, and I especially liked how Brina had been invited into Cady's room to get ready just as Sky had been. I guess Cady knows she's going to have another sister. I also liked how Dec let Erik know that he has some making up to do, not just with Sky, but with all of them.

Tess staying close to her parents and the twins shows that she is still trying to get over what happened to her, and also shows that her brothers are taking, very seriously, their roles as guardians of their sisters.

And finally, I really wish you would keep writing about this next-gen Voltron Force. A story about Lynnai and Gideon, how close they are already, would be awesome. I love the fact that the twins have magical abilities, and I only wish you had given that element more space. But I also understand your wanting to branch out and write other types of stories, in other categories. I know, I've done it!

I hope to see you back here soon, in the Voltron section, though. I think you're wonderful!

And, um, I have a question to ask you. If you could, please email me, okay? Thanks. RL2
MustangAce chapter 15 . 9/26/2005
Great finish, Failte. I like the way you had Sky put Erik on a sort of probation, there. Very well-done, considering some of the stories I've read where they probably would've gone on like nothing had happened. Like it or not, he screwed up, and it's nice to see that Sky's going to make him prove himself, even though she did take him back. Very well written and realistic.

As I've said before, I hope to see more Voltron stories from you. You're a great author, and you're not the only one who's gotten attached to these characters.

Until the next story, fair weather and check 6.
Nova Victoria Jade Satori chapter 15 . 9/24/2005
awesome chapter. keep up the good work. Tristan's imitation of his mother was hilarious.
RedMirax chapter 15 . 9/23/2005
Another good story. I will be sad if this is you last Voltron story, but understand. I kind of like these characters, too! :)
RedLion2 chapter 15 . 9/23/2005
That was a great story, Failte, although I have to admit, I was looking forward to seeing you writing the ball scene. But alas, I know how it goes. Too many stories, and not enough time.

Glad to see Erik and Sky making amends, and I was also happy to see her not just saying, "Well, gee, Erik, I'm so happy to have you back that I'll just stick your ring back on my finger," because that would have been highly unrealistic. You wrote the scene the way it would play out in real life.

And I love the whole sense of family that you have with the Voltron Forces, both present and past. Personally, I think it would be a shame for you to stop writing Voltron-related stories. You are just too talented in that arena.

Happy and creative writing in the HP part of this website. May all the readers and reviewers there find you as wonderful and amazing and talented as we here in Voltron have! RedLion2
Anony chapter 15 . 9/23/2005
Aw. It's done. *stares into blank space* I do hope this won't be your last story. I'm pretty sure everyone else who has been following your series has grown attached to the characters as well. They ARE real to me or at least they carry the same emotions we do and at times, go through the same challenges we do. One typo though, in that paragaraph about Nator being the leader: "Mytch was started going to thehouse a while back." I don't need to tell you what to change coz you probably know. hehehe... I'm gonna keep checking for updates on this series. Thank you for another wonderful story, Failte.
Marisa chapter 15 . 9/23/2005
oh my god please don't stop writing these stories! I am so hooked, please write something else soon, prefereably about erik and sky, but ya know that's up to you, but the story between them could at be elaboratd upon, ya know whether they actually get completely back together and evrything, and married and stuff, I so wanna know, please? but you are such an amazing and talented writer, and you have such a knack for making people feel like they are actually involved in whats going on, and thats an awesome writing technique and a gift as well. Please at least do one more about the 2 young couples and their futures? I am so begging here!

Marisa
K chapter 14 . 9/20/2005
Did you hear that? That was the walls of my perfect world crashing around me! How can you even dream of leaving Voltron? You are one of the best fic writers out there in my opinion. If you go, I won't have much to look forward to.
MustangAce chapter 14 . 9/20/2005
Pretty cool thing with the twins there, Failte. The magic angle has been somewhat lacking since some of your earlier stories with Kadmus. But then, without Hagar to worry about, I suppose it's not a major concern.

Kind of a shame to hear there's only going to be one more chapter in this story. It's been so great. I hope this won't be your last Voltron story.

Can't wait to see how everything peters out with Sky and Erik. It would also be nice to see if they do anything about Vinn, like moving him to a tighter security prison away from Arus, like Keith wanted.

Until next time, check 6.
MustangAce chapter 13 . 9/20/2005
And let the smackdown commence! So cool to see that slimeball finally nailed. It'll be interesting to see, though, why he wanted her in the first place, or what he'd been planning.

The part where Sky kneed that one doped-out freak in the jingle-bells was pretty cool, too. Fairly believable, too, considering how a lot of narcotics lower inhibitions.

Very good chapter, Failte. But you need to work on your proofreading a little better. Granted, I'm not one to talk, but there are a few rather silly errors.

Keep up the good work, and as always, check 6.
MustangAce chapter 12 . 9/20/2005
I was wondering when things were going to get a little spicier. Sorry, Failte, but tales of shoe-shopping just don't do it. Now shopping for power tools..._

Seriously, though, this was a very well done chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happened to Tess. And Erik and Sky, for that matter, although I think I've got a pretty good idea of how that'll work out. Still, I could be wrong, and I can't wait to find out.

Check 6.
Marisa chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
hey that was awesome! don't keep us in suspense for too long, i wanna know what's gonna happen with sky and erek! i am so anxious. but i really love the cliffies, at least the way you leave them off, i know alot of people hate them and i usually do as well, but for some reason you just keep me guessin about what's going to happen next, but don't make me wait too long please? i am really dying to know how evrything is going to end.
Anony chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
I can totally relate to Declan, if anybody tries to hurt any of my siblings, I'll rip their heads off. well, maybe not that brutal but they'll have to pay. And by the way, Failte, because of you, I think I have this crush on Declan, only, he's quite young for me *wink* But it's awesome so see the characters "grow" as each story is told. I've read each and every single one of your voltron stories and i've never ever been disappointed. You're one of my all-time favorite voltron writers, so i do hope your muse will continue "hover" around voltron land. hehehe...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »