Reviews for Partners, part 1
YumYumPM chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
A totally riveting look at their partnership. One that demands rereading over and over. Napoleon and Illya do mesh so well together, but it is a shame that everyone seems to be trying to split them apart.
Avery1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This is a fantastic story, a perfect storm. It builds and builds; we can feel the fatal wave looming on the horizon, somewhere just beyond the next page-a relentless juggernaut waiting to crush IK, NS, and maybe all of UNCLE. It's an epic tale, and yet the reader's precious intimacy with the characters we know and love so well is beautifully preserved, and exquisitely expressed. I am blown away by your talent! Thank you so much for writing this story.
Lizerrr chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This is a wonderful story; it spins like a dream, spills like it can go on forever. You tap the inside of the character and then just relax as a writer and let it all come out gracefully. Thank you so much for this story. I see there is a part two and so off I go to continue the tale.
lauren hedgehog chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Just a note to say that I really enjoyed reading this story :-) Study week is the perfect time for procrastination and your story was definitly un-put-a-downable. I'm afraid it took me a while to get around to this story because of the first quote. Being originally a Lord of the Rings fanfic reader, my first brush with romance fanfic left me rather wary of any fanfic that even leans towards any form of romance ;-) But your story was ofcourse wonderful, with both a believable plot and great characterisation :-)
girlsix chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I adore your Star Trek fic but broke down and read you MFU while I'm waitng for the sequel to TBA :). I've never seen an episode of MFU but now I am head-over-heels because your your stories. Beautifully written and a wonderfully developed friendship between Solo and Kuryakin.
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Oh, I can see why this won awards. And for those who haven't read, they are too interested in altering the duo for more fuzzy reasons or even worse, slashy reasons...

This is excellent, Pat. I am so enjoying the whold set up, the three in one story you have going. Off to next part.
YumYumPM chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Wish I could comment on an aspect of the story that needs improvement, fortunately there are none. This story is wonderful and I can't wait to start part 2.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I love this stuff. You've got a real feel for the characters, an imagination that spans galaxies, and it's such a pleasure to read someone who can write literately. Can't wait tp get to Part Two!