Reviews for Nighttime Monsters
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
well its the squirrels fault, it shouldnt have frightened her, but i was like WHAT! hehe

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Hehe...squirrel slayer.
ElfLuver chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was Hilarious, I have been following your whole series just recently and that is the first time I read this one and it certainly won't be my last time either.
Dazzler420 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I love this short story-i was cracking up by the end, although I do feel Ashk's pain, killing a squirrel is quite sad!
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
LoL, this was so funny! Good job!:-)
huntress73 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
LOL,the poor squirrel. Maybe she should whack Rumil one while she's at it. I probably would've reacted the same way though,beat the heck out of it first see what it was later. Good old monsters under the bed and in the closets,a rite of passage I suppose. I think I'd have to run someone over with a car if they tried to tell my nieces a monster story,at 2 1/2 they're not scared of monsters yet but sometimes shadows freak them out (even their own),LOL.
Dee69 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I smiled when I read this story. Keep the stories coming
RohanRose chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
very cute
Julia chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Great story, very cute. I say Haldir and Ashk take the twins over to Rumil, the one who started it, and let him deal with the "monsters" (and squirrels) while they get a decent night's sleep!
cymrulady chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
wonderful to see you back. I Followed the first story avidely and missed your regular postings. Am off now to read the others.
Legoals's Girl 9 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
That was hillarious!
TianaFX chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Can't wait for Blessed to be put up yay!
Calowiel chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
I spotted the fluffy tail and immediately felt terrible. “...I killed a little squirrel?”

*collective Aw*

That was funny, I loved the squirrel and Ask's frying pan-sheild. Very cute and very funny, nice work!

*forboding music* Ask...squirrel slayer...*dun dun dun*
LJP chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Loved that, it was cute. And that is why we don't tell my nieces scary stories. They try that monstere-under-my-bed nonsense to get outof bedtime! Unitl you've experienced trying to calm downa truly scared child, this story is indeed quite on point. Well done. Dark mage being updated soon?
Jaffee Leeds chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Dear Jo,

As always you impress me with the simple beauty of your fic’s! I laughed and ah’d all the way through this fic. I can never think of Haldir married to any other woman then Ashk anymore. I love the babies and the wonderful relationship that they seem to have. Please all I can say is never stop writing the wonderful Haldir stuff, it’s the best

The Mysterious