Reviews for Walk Away
afi123 chapter 46 . 2/23/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Lucas really needs to stop smirking in every conversation. He really wasn't very smirky on the show because he rarely had a sense of humor, so this always smirky Lucas is very annoying.
svety74 chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
I knew it. It was obvious that Stan would find her all alone. I agree with Brooke, it is Nathan's fault. He should hve never let her go.
svety74 chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
I don't understand why Peyton left. Seriously it's stupid. She will be an easy target, all alone. At least in Tree Hill she had people that could protect her if Stan returns (which I'm sure he will). This is all Nathan fault. Why did he let her go?
svety74 chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
The brush on the face is a little "suspicious". My mind keeps telling me his is Stan fault - I don't know why. He hasn't done nyting wrong yet but he seems violent. So glad we had some Breyton scenes :D
svety74 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
This Stan guy frighten me, he seems really aggressive. Can't wait for Peyton to leve him & comes back for Brooke and Lucas :)
cbscms0310 chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
awesome but check ur grammar and speelingive noticed a lot of errors. but other wise you r doing a great job!
mahsa chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I adored this fic... It's so sad...
KTOTH chapter 46 . 8/26/2008
I know you have finished writing this FF a while ago but I just wanted to say that I loved every second of reading this! It really inspired me to try new things with my writing.

Thank you so much!
Tara chapter 46 . 2/3/2008
I have never been one to read fanfics, but I stumbled across this site one night about a week ago or so. Let me tell you, I have never been so into a story as I have this one. I read from beginning to end in a week. This was an amazing story, and you have an amazing talent. I'm sad to see it end.
jamyj30 chapter 46 . 1/30/2008
Yea, loved this chapter, it was perfect, i was not wanting this to end, but all good things must end i guess, i really enjoyed this story, it was well written, cant wait to read more from you
RJMoonspell4 chapter 46 . 1/29/2008
Good story!

althought i was hoping for one more chapter, one epilogue set a few years into the future.

Nice job
OTH Season5 chapter 46 . 1/29/2008
Perfect ending to an amazing story. I can't say enough about your writing and this story. You need to continue writing LP stories. Great work!
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 46 . 1/28/2008
really really lovely ending. i love lp happy endings. nice job
RaeRaeRaeLiz chapter 46 . 1/28/2008
im glad dis story wuz finally uodated n finished cuz i really luved it