Reviews for Trial By Heart
EnjoyingYourFic chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Well thought out and executed!
Otawku chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Awesomeness! Please write more! It was beautifully written! I beg of you! Write more konosetsu!
Otawku chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow, beautiful details. Amazing imagery! No doubt of disappointment!
zanderh11 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
great fic, truly amazing. i love how you portrayed everyone. now i kinda have to ask, i know i has been many years since you finished this, but, if you happen to read this, you ever think of writing an epiloge chapter, just a little one-shot that could take place years later. just a thought. once again, great fic.
cazanova95 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
this fic is really amazing is the best history
Ale-chan96 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
cyberbubble99 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This was such a good story! I love it! Write more! :D
cyberbubble99 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Oh my god that was so epic I nearly died. The best fanfiction EVER! :)
Tess chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
i totally loved to read your story 'bout setsuna and konoka. You are really good as a writer and it was a great story too. No doubt about it, you just has become my nr 1 fic writer!
Icystars chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
This story is just fantastic! It really captures the visuals and emotions of the characters... I also love how there are no dull moments in this, it makes me want to continue reading! Overall, 20/10 on this story :D I hope you continue writing, perhaps make a sequel? *wink*wink* ;)
iluvcakez chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
T.T sooooo touching and beautiful story ~ i luuuuv it ~~! 33333333 gratz job on this Muack Muack ~! wish there are more 2 read xD since im getiing suck into it wakakaka :D
meso chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
meh 33333 this xD is a nice startin point ~
Maximus Blake chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
awsome story defenitaly worth readin
Nadine Hissatomi chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Wonderful! I simply love it. This was so beautifull that I almost cried. You did a awesome job, congratulations!
Arrietti chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
I really enjoy reading your story. It had my interest from the beginning until the end.

The fight was epic and full of imagery.

You must have a lot of research because the little stories that support the main one were so realistic and believable. You are a great writer