Reviews for Shadows of the Night
ANS4Christ chapter 28 . 8/14/2005
good. Loved Jonas' closing remarks! Priceless!
ANS4Christ chapter 26 . 8/14/2005
Okay. Cool. Like Jack's comment about the DVD player. That's sad about SG-8. I like the way you had it though- keeping everyone wondering what was happening. Well I shall read on.

(Oh by the way- you're new story sounds hysterical!)
malakie chapter 28 . 8/10/2005
Wicked! Okay, now you have to write another one!
LJQ chapter 28 . 8/10/2005
I liked it. Way to go Jonas what with him being able to fight the creature with his mind. The cure for Jack works for me. I'm impressed that General Hammond was able to lift Jonas back onto the bed considering it took Sam and Teal'c to lift Jack. Bummer aboout the other SG team losing a member. I like how Jack keeps asking Jonas questions about what happened and how it happened.
Lingren chapter 28 . 8/10/2005
I really enjoyed this. Good work.
T. F. Crosby chapter 28 . 8/9/2005
Awesome story! I seriously did not see that coming. The creature's death I mean. Go Jonas for finding the cure and go Sam and Siler for getting the power back on just in time. (There's a MacGyver move.) I loved Jonas's final comment to Jack. That was great. Now to catch up on your other stories. I had fun reviewing and I hope you write more stories soon. Until next time. See ya!
malakie chapter 27 . 8/9/2005
NO NO NO NO! post more! tomorrow! this isn't fair!
T. F. Crosby chapter 27 . 8/9/2005
Evil cliffhanger! EVIL! EVIL! EVIL! ARGH! This is just great. This is torture. You do know that, don't you? Of course you do. Otherwise, you wouldn't be doing this. ARGH! Okay, I'm done. Until next time.
Lorency chapter 25 . 8/9/2005
Something whicked this way comes? *grin* Sorry. Attempting to be funny.

Something is gonna happen in the next chapter isn't it? Jonas is gonna attack someone. *gasp* He's gonna attack Jack! (Wow rhyming)

peace out
LJQ chapter 25 . 8/9/2005
I'm glad they were able to get the sample. I love how Major Greer refuses to leave anyone behind. I hope Jack will be okay since he's now been marked. I love that Jonas is fighting whatever evil is trying to take possession of him.
LiMiYa chapter 25 . 8/8/2005
Wow, Jack has also survived the beast! But Jonas is starting to notice something strange about his own thoughts and that doesn't seem good. Hope it's not what I suspect!
LiMiYa chapter 24 . 8/6/2005
Poor Jack. The last line was so him!
T. F. Crosby chapter 24 . 8/6/2005
Mark of the beast. I love Jack's reaction to being marked. I wonder how much of Jonas's wanting to return to the planet is the creature's want. Maybe I'll find out. Great chapter. Until next time.
LJQ chapter 24 . 8/6/2005
Jonas really wants to go to the planet. I wonder how much of that is him and how it is the creature's influence. I'm glad the General decided to send SG-3 after them when he heard Jonas and Janet talking. It's good that they got the blood sample. Bummer that Jack got marked too. I liked the joke he made to Sam about giving her his DVD
LiMiYa chapter 23 . 8/3/2005
Evil cliffhanger! So what happened to SG1? Did they survive the creature?