Reviews for When Was This
Hahukum Konn chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
Hi,

I think you've rushed this. For starters you JUST introduced the Metal Gear Solid crossover last chapter and now BAMF! They're off to Middle Earth. Problem is, such bamf! fics inevitably ignore the language barrier the bamfed people would face and this takes away from the realism.

I have to say this fic is not holding my interest for this reason. It seems as though you were "feeling random" and just slapped this in here for kicks.
mewpz92 chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
interesting, but im very lost lol
thegirlwhoplayedwithfire chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Oh snap. I'm guessing that's uh, not good?

But I really like this fic, it's very intersting. I'm a bit confused, but I think I'm grasping the main point.

Update soon. :]
thegirlwhoplayedwithfire chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Oh wow. That was quite.. vivid. But that's a good thing, if you want to become a writer. The image of the lion about to pounce at it's prey was exactly how I could imagine a lion doing. Good work. :]
iluvpony chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
so mark killed sehinton because she wrote about him? detailes woman or man details
iluvpony chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
the lions mark and the prey is bryion or cathey or someone
Hahukum Konn chapter 6 . 12/27/2005
Interesting crossover. :) Not having played the game aside from watching my brother play it, I don't know much more than that. Should be interesting, especially as Jake and Steve are probably without the proper ID in the Soviet Union, and the Soviets would have been likely to arrest them as American spies.
Maddiecake chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
How... Uh... Nice. -blinks-

I'm still reading this though, so that's a plus!
Tensleep chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
Well, I have to say that this story is certainly interesting. I loved the prologue and the thoughts through here. It's definitely one of the better stories I have read on here in a long time and I would love to see more of it. Excellent job!

See ya in the funny papers! Tens
Hahukum Konn chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
Well, now they meet. :) It seems to be told from two different points of view, one per chapter. :) It seems to be solidifying a bit, so now I await the duo's derring-do. :)
Lear's Fool chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Interesting...but a bit confusing, which makes me really curious.

Update soon.
NittanyLizard chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
This is very intriguing. I just realized this morning that you had chapter 2 up, and chapter 3 popped up in my email before I even got a review in!

I have just two comments on mechanics: make sure you go over the chapters a couple of times for grammar and spelling, as a couple of words at least in chapter 3 are actual words, but aren't used correctly (in other words, spellcheck missed them because they were spelled correctly, like in "I felt as if my body was bleeding pulled..."). I know with the fast updating it can be easy to miss stuff like that. Second, be careful about using the name of a real person in your story if they are actually included as part of the story; I believe that's against regulations, so the story might get pulled off the site.

As far as the writing, you've got a nice style that flows well and holds interest. And the story, again, very intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with it. It is quite original.

Liz
Hahukum Konn chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Hmm. :-) In-ter-es-ting. :D Well, now I'm left wondering. Do continue. :-)
Hahukum Konn chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Ah. :) I see the connections beginning to be made, I hope. :) But a thumbtack in a foot? Ow!
bailey chapter 1 . 6/29/2005