Reviews for Fall
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i love this movie too! Love your portrayal :)
Ryckhpae chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This was my favourite scene in the movie, and when I read the book after, the explanation just didn't compare with it. This is beautiful.
Mewknight chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This is so good! Very descriptive. Good job!
Solea chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I loved your story. I don't know how much of this was your original thought because I have not read the book, but it was a wonderful explanation of Howl and Calicifer. :) The movie is one of my favorites, but I thought that it left something to be desired in the scene between Howl and Calcifer because we never really get to understand Howl's position. You've connected the dots skillfully here with a Howl young and foolish enough to not understand what he's just done and old enough to understand entrapment and desperation. It takes some mad skills to do that and you pulled it off really well.
A E chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
A: If you are doing a flash back, italicize or do something so your poor readers arn't sitting there, scratching thier heads and wondering what in the world is going on.

have you read the book? 'cause your howl sounds more like he's from the book then the movie.

E: I'm a bit confused, but the character interaction and meeting with Calcifer is very good. Just make sure to clearly show your flashbacks in the future.
Singingperson chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I totally agree with you EVERYONE has to see Howl's Moving Castle. It WAS a lovely Dream. I love your writing style and GREAT story. I think it should have been in the movie. It would be perfect for a close-up. Ioved the story. Keep writing you have talent.
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Excellent story very woderful job.
nannon chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
very nice. beautifully written. i totally loved it.
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Dear danceDANCEdance,

That was beautiful. And it held true to the movie and what I think Howl sounds like in his head. I loved it.

Stay safe

Stay healthy

Sincerely,

Starr Bryte
Whilemina J. Farnsworth III chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
wow!

this is really beautiful...

i find that it is very true to what probably happened.

have you read the book off of which this is based, written by Diana Wynne Jones?

you should

BYE!
Corycian Muse chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Wow, that was brilliant! Almost poetic. Well done! _
Shauna chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
That was wonderful! You did a great job imagining what Howl could have been thinking the night he caught Calcifer. Great writing style, and extremely well written.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Very, very cool. I liked Howl's thoughts running through his head. Though, didn't they catch a glimpse of Sophie shouting at them before she disappeared?
Suchikri Cassioromeda chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Very nice. I've seen the movie three times...going to see it for a fourth tomorrow if it's still in theaters...and one other thing. When I saw your pen name, I just burst out laughing. Nothing that you've done, It's just that "dance dance dance" happens to be an old creative writing class joke that yours truly initiated. Don't you just love it when things like that happen?
Adrienne Channing chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Beautiful! Please, write more Howl's Moving Castle fanfiction! You have talent!

The movie was wonderful, I was left at the end with half a bag of candy and a melted drink, neither of which I had consumed since it started. That's why I saw it again. (Sigh) Beautiful story...