Reviews for Neji's Perfect Hair
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
LOL XD Oh Neji, what have you gotten yourself into?

Keep writing!

M.I.
Phobiakat chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
So cute. that sounds so much like something Tenten would do. Beg and plead to cut his hair, and then realize that she liked it better long.
Unyielding Wish chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
HAHAHA! So did Tenten cut Neji's hair in the end?
Oyako-sama chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I like! :D
Visual Vexation chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
rocaoflh! (rools off chair and onto floor laughing hysterically)
B.Q chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
heheheehee! kawaii!

cute fic
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
ahahaha! SO funny and kawaii. Can't believe Neji fainted!
Xanie chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Ehehe. . . I liked the ending and the so-you-don't-mind-if-I-had-her?-by-Shino part. . .

But, not being mean or anything, you seriously need to check your spelling and grammar. . . Not meaning to be geeky either, but it's just really annoying to reread over and over again just to thoroughly get what you're saying. . .

Thanks for posting this fic!
fire of the heart chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
hm, i'm guessing he cut her hair and then regretted it. Either way it was reall cool and really funny. Awesome oneshot thing! I also liked the part with the sleepover and where neji fainted. That was cool. So yeah, like I said before. Awesome chapter, keep on writing!
teen titan girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
what happend?
serenitatis417 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
aww... that's so cute
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
XD lol that was frickin hilarious! God I love you!...not really, sorry for scaring you there...
Feather's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
HAHAHA THAT WAS SO FRICKEN FUNNY AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY! I think it's because of the end.
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Aw, poor Neji! Funny fanfic! XD
Edicius chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
ahaha "So you wouldn't mind if I had her?" - shino ROFLS soo OOC

neji fainted :[ AND cut his hair! but i cant imagine him with no long hair xD anyways nice story nejiten forever :]