Reviews for What You Wish For
ccLozado chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
Oh wow. I don't know where to start. THIS FIC IS SO FRICKIN AWESOME. I think it's one of the best fics I've ever read! No kidding. It's totally understandable that you would happen to have the same storyline with the That's So Raven movie 'coz your story is really GOOD and movie-worthy! I could totally see them adapting this story on the show. (It's 2014 and I don't know if they really made a TSR movie with this same storyline. I hope they did. I'm gonna find out after I leave this long-ass review.)

The idea of the story is so great and you have written it very well which made it A. Everything was well thought of. I saw no loopholes in the story.

What I loved most about your story is the Chelsea/Raven friendship. I'm not much into Chrave slash and most of the fics here in are slash so this story is very refreshing to read. When i was reading the first few chapters, I found myself very excited to see how Raven gets the new Chelsea's trust back. Chelsea's always been so adorable and loyal and I love how you showed that Chelsea in the story.

So there. I know it's been too long since you wrote TSR fics but I was hoping you could write more, a sequel maybe? I would love to see Chelsea and Eddie's reactions when Raven tells them all about what happened to her.

You really did a great job here. Gosh, you made me miss That's So Raven so much. #bringoldDisneyback!

Cheers,
Cece
Mary chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Just curious, if you were psychic and your school found out how would you react?
Mary chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Why did Raven hide in the bathroom? I mean, this is the same girl who once dressed up as a cop to get her brother to stop shoplifting! She dressed up as an old guy to expose the manager of her favorite store as a racist! She climbed out on one of those window-washer platform things, risking not only expulsion but her life just so her best friend could be on the basketball team! She decided against a surgery that would remove her powers forever, when those same powers made her life so complicated, because they'd helped her friends and family so much! She stood up to her favorite movie star when that celebrity turned out to be a pretentious, prejudiced bitch!

That takes courage and strength. Hiding from the world when you didn't do anything wrong is weak and not like her. Would Raven really do this if it was an actual episode?
In-betweens chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
I really hope that Raven is okay. She can deal with this. Its just going to take time for her to get used to. She shouldn't have to be ashamed of her gift. And I hope she realizes that sooner rather then later.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
No they didn't forget. Too bad. Wonder how Raven's going to deal with this and when she's going to tell her parents what happened.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Damn...that isn't good. But its the basis of the story so I can't wait to see what happens.
midnightwriter1898 chapter 26 . 10/9/2006
It was really, really good! I loved it!
Goddess of the Dark Realm chapter 27 . 11/24/2005
I never said thanks for saying thanks... So... Thanks! lol. so now i have a new name. i read you mystery person narrator story and loved it.
Elphabatizing chapter 27 . 10/27/2005
This was a really, really great story from beginning to end. The storyline was innovative, the characters were in check and the it was well-paced. Great work!
Allison Lindsay chapter 27 . 8/16/2005
Thank you for the thank you. :o) The praise I gave you for your writing is well-earned and well-deserved. I want to be a professional writer as well, and, like you, writing is my favorite thing to do. You've inspired me to try my hand at writing a That's So Raven story, although it will probably take a while before I get started because school starts soon. Lol. Anyways, once again, wonderful work. :o)
snowfrog5152 chapter 27 . 8/15/2005
A wonderful story. Keep writing stories!
KagomeSohma chapter 27 . 8/12/2005
Thank you for thanking me you should write more cuz your good..
Onigiri49 chapter 27 . 8/11/2005
:) thanks for liking my IZ thingy.

Glad we brought up your spirits.
Onigiri49 chapter 26 . 8/11/2005
Samantha learned her lesson; Rae WASN'T dreaming; and as the chapter says: All's well.

Great story!
Onigiri49 chapter 25 . 8/11/2005
Yeah, what DID happen to Eddie?

All a dream? Or she dropped in her old world during a test?