Reviews for Kissing the Eyes of Music
Teehanu chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
Funny, witty and hot :) one of my personal favourites here. You won't continue, will you? I would really like to know the whole story your way ;)
Kauia chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I really love this story. I hope you'll continue it. I love how funny the story is. You really left me hanging there. I love how you described Hitomi's love for music. I can't wait to see how Van will react to her dancing and playing the music. Oh and the attraction and how the act towards each other is just funny and amazing. I also loved how you wrote Dilandau, especially how he loves to play mischief on Allen. Do continue. It'll be a shame not to see what'll happen next.
Jessica chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
PLEAAASE come back to this story! Begging you here! :( I'd really like to see this story continue ! :D
M chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen this story! I just stumbled across it now - do you think you ever will continue this story? I wish you would! :)
wildcat83 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
OH pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please please please please please please update this story...the ending of this chappy really makes me want to read what happens next so upate _
gotcha chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
You have simply an amazing writing style! It's very enjoyable to read I'm really at no position to critize you so...please update soon?
AvalonReeseFanFics chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
I love your story

PLEASE UPDATE )
katididnot chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
wo! this is so amazing! i absolutely love it! haha i just can't get the picture of hitomi screaming at van in spanish outta my head. that would be hilarious!
Sereneblaze chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Wow that's pretty good so far Cev. You really should continue this when you get a chance. Amazing how you know Italian too. Very nice.

Later Days
sanctuaryofchaos chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
This is an amazing story so please don't forget about it. Also if you love music and know a bit about inuyasha I'd suggest reading the story cacophony by windesprite, it's amazing. Keep on writing please.
Monty chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Gah, so great to see an update :D And they are finally going to be forced into close proximity with one another! The dialogue between them is just so cute.

Can't wait for the next update, Monty :)
YakumoFanGirl chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
Hey there! I've known you updated this for awhile, I just got around to reading it last night. I really liked this chapter, and it will be interesting to see where you take it. Does Van know what he has gotten himself into?
Iwandamonian chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
YAY! SWEARING!
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Sa! Well, I can see why this is so popular. It made me laugh so hard that I almost cried. Can't wait to see the romance.
Doctor Kiba chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
This is sweet awesome possum, which in my speak it's really really good! I hope you update soon I can't wait to read more!