Reviews for Shadows In the Sky
Velasa chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
You know, reading this I wish I didn't already know what happens because that just makes this damn depressing. Though as depressing as they are I love Mirai fics, especially Gohan ones pertaining to Piccolo. And well written ones too. I haven't seem a fic turn quite like this before, and it was a lovley read. I just wish the kid didn't have to die so soon.
Cyndi chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I had to blow my nose after I finished this. Very well done!
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
BEAUTIFUL FIC. absolutely awsomely written!

i love it
Cia-chan chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
"Bulma-san thinks I’m saint for taking the time to train Trunks, but I know the reality’s a lot more selfish."

Don't you mean " Bulma-san thinks I'm (A) saint..."

Who proofreads this stuff?
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
This was incredibly boring. One long rambling flashback, told from the first person, which everyone knows is the last resort medium of people who can't write in normal 3rd person. I didn't buy Gohan as an astronomer. Considering you made it up with only a few sentences, it's not too bad. I want more evidence, though. I was hoping for something more than yet another generic "oh, I wonder how proud dad would be of me?" fic, with too many clichés. Maybe you should consider putting this in third person, and adding something that hasn't been done a million times. Then maybe it would be worth reading all the way through.
Stormy chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
I would dearly love to add this wonderful ficcie to my archive! This was a great POV from Gohan - I love the description of his training with Piccolo after the first wave of attacks. Please let me know if I can archive this at my site: .com
chikyuu chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
*sniff ,sniff* that was so sad,... yet I couldn't help laughfing at all the daja vus between trunks and gohan and gohan and to, ~WE'LL beat then ,someday, right? sure we will' you will at least'~All in all this is one of the best maria-Sp?- gohan stories I seen..Piccolo, sniff*I need a tissue*,(mudering)evil bukets of bults,die! maria androids die!
Onyx chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
I actually cried when I read this. I don't do that often. Your characterization was perfect. Absolutely.
J2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
Very nice! Good insight into Gohan and Piccolo, and I liked the parallels between Gohan's training and Piccolo's training.
Kiriei chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
OMG! What can I say other than wow! I really like the emotions you captured in this story!
Fortar chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Great story, beautiful told.
Son Bunny chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
WOW! i mean really... WOW... i loved it... i've always loved the Mirai Gohan, and wished there had been more about him, and this story satisfied that wish a bit. Thank you! it was excellent...
jterra chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
That was really very, very good. I think that more people should explore the personality of Gohan. I think he is an often overlooked character, who is really very important. It's good to see the mirai timeline that does not focus on Trunks (as much as I love him). You should write more. Excellent look at Gohan. Keep up the excellent work.
Renmauza chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
That was good! You are a fantasic writer.
SatsukiNZ chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Aw, that was so sweet, and sad too. You're a great writer!