Reviews for Dragonfire
Stormcutter684 chapter 25 . 8/17/2015
Oh mellon nîn, this is a truly beautiful and amazing story. Never have I ever read a story involving a dragon (except Smaug), but I love this. It's a brilliant twist. I love Treco! It was really heartwarming to watch throughout the story as Treco learned to care, and helped Legolas and Aragorn.
I really do hate Allaura. Like, really hate. I hate her guts, and it felt more than good when she got turned into a statue. Thanks to Treco! Yaaaay!
I immediately began to suspect about Allaura, she was obviously not any normal being, and she had a cruel soul inside.
Ah, and when she used that wicked blue stone to bend men's wills to her, it was so intense! I was literally screaming in distress when Aragorn got ensnared.
And then with Legolas ... Wow ... I was left just as stunned and upset as Aragorn when he found out the terrible change that formed in Legolas.
It was weird, strange, and frustrating, because the stone had such a strong grip on Legolas, and Legolas was so possessive of it.
But alas, Hannon le, for having a happy ending and having the stone's grip on Legolas vanquished.
I loved this. I really do. And I grew really fond of Ricard too. He seemed like a nice man. And I also loved Treco, and I love dragons. I'm sorry .. I can't stop saying that. Hannon le for making such an awesome and amazing fanfic story.
... Perhaps is there a sequel? I don't mean to be demanding. But I really would love to have a sequel where Aragorn and Legolas meet with Treco again.
Namárië, and once again, Hannon le!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/30/2015
okay. a note on Aragorn's fight. after sucker- punching the first guy, Aragorn probably has a handful of broken knuckles. even if he ISN'T an experienced unarmed- combat fighter, after punching the first guy, he'd think 'Man! That really hurt! I better not punch again 'cause i just broke mah hand here!' so when you say he knocked the guy AGAIN, he probably elbowed him. as for the kicks, plausible except for the fact that he rolled into it, practiced. kicks are good, i can see that, but its not the kind of thing rangers practice, y'know? they fight with swords, knives, bows, axes, that kinda stuff. they aren't martial artists (eastern monks, ninjas)!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/30/2015
DUH ricard was her husband, author! that was rather obvious from the fact he could TALK! as for Aragorn's plan... well that could have better odds i guess but since i couldn't figure an escape if iwere him i won't comment too much.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
oh man, what has gotten into Legolas?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
uhhh... return the elf reasonably non- hypnotized please?
Guest chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
SHE'S A HYPNOTIST! WATCH OUT PEEPS!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
as i said... allaura is a VAMPIRE!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
weird... this oughta be interesting.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
she is a VAMPIRE... and she's taking a liking to poor Legolas!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
time to gut and cook the plot bunny.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Legolas is either gonna die of arrow wounds or die of laughter at Aragorn's elf lies now. of course he's probably also going to remember Aragorn's elf lies better than Aragorn himself...
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
run peeps run!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
well... good job, treco! Aragorn, Legolas... bruhhhh. not lookin so good, amigos.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
oookaayyy...
Legolas: Estel, you have done it now.
Aragorn: Shut up, Legolas, i can take care of it.
Legolas: No way Jose. And don't you DARE ask me to use my powers to keep this mum.
Aragorn: Wait, elves can do that?
Legolas: That's the way my people teach elflings to use their magic. Why do you think the river in our forest puts mortals to sleep?
Aragorn: Huh. I always thought elf powers just made awesome weapons and tools.
Legolas: Well, elves can do that. Just elves who've been taught how. Me, I only learned how to put people to sleep and make them hallucinate.
Aragorn: Oh, okay. So, if I ever need to drive somebody insane, I'm all set.
Legolas: Hey! Dude! Do I look like your slave?!
(Decides on safest answer) Aragorn: Uh, no? Chill, dude. Pleeeease?
Legolas: Meh fine. Seriously though, I WILL help you drive somebody insane if you gimme a good reason.
Aragorn: (breathes sigh of relief)
Legolas: (hiding smile and trying not to snigger but managing to sound severe) Of course, that also means you shouldn't annoy me unless you want wierd nightmares...
Aragorn: (squeak)