Reviews for Wondering Thoughts
urmessismine chapter 32 . 4/10/2012
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read better yet the best story I have ever read.! I really want u to make a sequel! Ur story is really unique and unlike any other story I have read!
Schiff Thomas chapter 32 . 4/20/2009
Holy crap... this is the best Scarecrow fic I have ever read... really good job I love it... ((applauds)) No better yet... you get a standing ovation(sp?) from me... :D
Schiff Thomas chapter 30 . 4/20/2009
way to make me cry before I got to bed... thanks... lulz awesome story so far...
Kristen chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
I just have to say, I'm only on chapter 6, but I LOVE this story!

“Well correct me if I’m wrong,” he told her. “But I believe we were out for a walk and we paused right at this point to observe the view and I turned my head towards you and thought you were more beautiful then the view and told you so. I bent my head towards you, like this,” he moved his head in closer to her, just inches from her lips and whispered. “And I waited for you to make the last move.”

That paragraph turned my stomach into knots. It was so romantic and beautiful, it actually reminded me of the first time my husband told me he was falling in love. ::sigh:: When I'm reading this story I actually feel like I'm standing right next to the characters. Wonderful work!
highland girl 1592 chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
I love a nice sweet Jonathan I also love a nice creepy Scarecrow .
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Small world...how Emmy knows Rachel and Bruce.I liked that you mentioned Harvey thing too,that Louie called twofaced.I'm glad that Jonathan in a few years years will give Falcone a healthy dose of his fear toxin.:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
I think that it would be very easy to fall in love with Jonathan Crane.:)Whether he's the Jonathan from the movie or the comics or even the tv Jonathan and Emmy the same age? And does this story or meeting occur six years before the events of BB? :)
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Jonathan didn't expect to wake up and find himself engaged. Well,there are far worse things to wake up to than .I hope Louie is right.:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Emmy was a *dancer* when she was only seventeen? I guess they don't care about id's in when the cops are as corrupt as the criminals..who would care? I would feel the same way as Emmy does about Jonathan if I had found him in a simular condition.:)
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Poor Jonathan!:( Getting thing the cops and the ambulance showed up when they did.
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 32 . 2/10/2008
wow...that was totally amazing! I just finished reading the entire thing, and my god, it was intense! ugh, I've never disliked batman, but I'm starting to, at least, this batman anyways. i would love love love love LOVE if you could write a sequel that focuses on Emmy's revenge...that would be totally awesome!
Berries-R-Blue chapter 32 . 1/31/2008
NO! I'm still crying from the last chapter. You killed Johnathan? I was so sad my sister came in to see what had got me so worked up.

God, poor Emmy, and poor little boy. Goodness, poor Johnathan.
jsjsjcjjdiwidjdjicidhehhdbdbbd chapter 32 . 12/13/2007
i love this story!

and i seriously got teary eyed when jonathan died :(

i hope that you can write more fics :D
emptyvoices chapter 31 . 5/29/2006
I just read this story and I'm usually from the perspective that Crane is inherently evil however, I liked the way you developed this one and engaged the reader into the characters to explain Crane's actions. I was actually pretty upset when he died at the end but I suppose that was inevitable. Are you planning a sequel to this for Emmeline's quest for revenge or you just leaving it up to our imaginations? Either way, great story. Romance stories in particular with the evil characters are difficult to do in a convincing way but you did a great job.
jaka ray chapter 9 . 2/1/2006
About TIME we see the darkCrane. :)

You might want to fix this:: [“Jesus, Harvey. Just because you’re a playboy doesn’t mean Jonathan is sleeping with Olivia,” Emmeline defended her husband and consoled her watch it was five o’clock.]

Husband? Didn't know she could tell the future. :)

Still, that was definitely a surprise proposal (geez, even the chapter name gave it away) after they hadn't seen each other in so long. I would've thought that he'd try to patch things up before actually proposing. Oh well, your world, your story. I read.