Reviews for Tainted Betrayal
andjelija.nenic chapter 7 . 1/1
SortingHat chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Gary Stu Harry yuck!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
I am sooooo confused. Harold Harry Damon 2 shadow walkers Devin! Who is who? Who is how many? Argh!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
DRACO IS GODRIC?!
Doom chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Look up (Word Padding)
Jynx chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
finish what you start thats my wish
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
I think I might be as obsessed as you. I planned six at once but for some reason never posted them... I think I will. Eventually.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I'd rather you keep writing this. Dark Angel (BTW you put Angle in the lower AN) was good but this seems to be GENIUS
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
This story is really awesome. These chapters were very interesting to read.
Emily J. Redbird chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
No! Nooooo! You just left me with a thousand questions floating through my head, and now I'll never know!
It was a fantastic story, if a little confusing, but that just helped make it even more interesting.
If you ever decide to continue this, I'll be there to read it:)

Emily
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I'm personally fond of the idea Harry is Salazar reborn, so I like your story and hope, that you someday find it in yourself to write this fic to a conclusion.
I like the founders' history, I like that Salazar is still human, hurts and makes mistakes despite his special abilities. Thanks for all that.
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Your 'please' got to me, Lol. I hope this isn't shounen-ai, there's to many of those for these types of stories :P. This is amazing might I add. I loved Voldie's battle scene with Salazar. Whoever his mummy is, kudos' to you :3. Continue writing!
Jamr chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I see now why you quit this