Reviews for Tainted Betrayal
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
I think I might be as obsessed as you. I planned six at once but for some reason never posted them... I think I will. Eventually.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I'd rather you keep writing this. Dark Angel (BTW you put Angle in the lower AN) was good but this seems to be GENIUS
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
This story is really awesome. These chapters were very interesting to read.
Emily J. Redbird chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
No! Nooooo! You just left me with a thousand questions floating through my head, and now I'll never know!
It was a fantastic story, if a little confusing, but that just helped make it even more interesting.
If you ever decide to continue this, I'll be there to read it:)

Emily
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I'm personally fond of the idea Harry is Salazar reborn, so I like your story and hope, that you someday find it in yourself to write this fic to a conclusion.
I like the founders' history, I like that Salazar is still human, hurts and makes mistakes despite his special abilities. Thanks for all that.
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Your 'please' got to me, Lol. I hope this isn't shounen-ai, there's to many of those for these types of stories :P. This is amazing might I add. I loved Voldie's battle scene with Salazar. Whoever his mummy is, kudos' to you :3. Continue writing!
Jamr chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I see now why you quit this
Jamr chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
I just bet your going to let harry fight for those sheeple
DaughterofNyx chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I love your story! I have always liked it when Harry is dark, or when he's in touch with his inner slytherin or Salazar. I want to say that you have good grammar too! A lot of fanfic authors don't use good grammar. Keep writing!

Daughter of Nyx
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Please update! :)
Larisya chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
I'm glad he's Salazar in his mind, not Harry. I just hate the name Harry. If I never agree with a Dursley again this would be it: "Harry. Nasty, common name, if you ask me." (Philosopher's Stone, page 7) I do love Salazar, though.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
shame, this had a lot of potential to start with, but the introduction of to many unknown characters with no clear definition of who is doing what at any given time and no suspense has made it unreadable. Such a shame
RavenRemyRiddle chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I just wanted to tell you that your story makes no sense whatsoever.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
I think that this fic is so original that it needs to updated now! I'm a believer, as I believe that you will update this fic soon and do a good job of it - just like your other fics!
2659847 chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
awww, I wish you could have continued this, though it's a tad confusing, it's really original and I really enjoyed it! I hope you would continue this sometime.