Reviews for Tainted Betrayal
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 7 . 1/30
This is SOOOOOOO GOOOD! Why did you stop writing? I love this book and this style of fan fiction about Harry being Salazar Slytherin! (By the way, if you haven't read them yet, basilisk-born, courage and cunning, and the locket are three of my personal favorites that you didn't write) I have also written one on Wattpad, under the username Phoenix_Malfoy, but I don't think it's any good... but anywho I love your writing, and really, really hope you come back and write more.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/6
I'm going to bail on this one. This fanfic is written by a kid (or an adult) with too much drugs.

I hate it when chapters always have *Of* which makes it hard to take the story seriously unless this story is intended to be humour/humor? If so then this story is mislabeled.

At least your not behind the wheel of a car in this kind of state...please DON'T drive under the influence it's not worth it! People like you are causing the nanny state to want breathalyzers in all cars making everybody a suspect criminal for the scumbag few.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/6
Talk about hard core drugs! I am glad in many states they are still illegal.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
The many character splits is convoluted. Hes so powerful but he hasnt offed voldemort yet.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Im so lost... he seems to be multiple people. Only thing that might make sense is they are his snakes?
paz chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
Great
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Lol this is funny.
andjelija.nenic chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
SortingHat chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Gary Stu Harry yuck!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
I am sooooo confused. Harold Harry Damon 2 shadow walkers Devin! Who is who? Who is how many? Argh!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
DRACO IS GODRIC?!
Doom chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Look up (Word Padding)
Jynx chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
finish what you start thats my wish
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
I think I might be as obsessed as you. I planned six at once but for some reason never posted them... I think I will. Eventually.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I'd rather you keep writing this. Dark Angel (BTW you put Angle in the lower AN) was good but this seems to be GENIUS