Reviews for Hourglass
Caelice chapter 5 . 8/30/2005
SWEET! Sweet, sweet, sweet. Adore this story. And you definitely update much more than a few people i know...looking all shifty eyed...but anyway, update soon. Hyper rox!
merryb chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
Will you do more chapters,please? I want to find out what happens to Pietro.
Caelice chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
Hey, thnks for reading my story. I love this story too, it's even on my favorites. Can't wait to see Wanda and the Brotherhood reaction when they see Pietro like this. teehee. oh, i love it when pietro gets all the attention. keep writing, love it
suicidalPhantasy chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
this was a great chapter...I wonder what will happen to wanda...I cant wait till you update .
speeddemonrox chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
teehee, love Pietro fics. Update as fast as you can, this is a great fic...love Pietro ficcies...heheh...i'm way too hyper nowadays.
SuicidalPhantasy chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
love this story already . i hope the chapters get longer thou
Caelice chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
Yay! Love it! thanks for updating. i always loved reading about poor pietro being mangled and bloody, teehee. but you cant kill him! not pie-pie...okay, i'd beter stop before i explode. update!
speeddemonrox chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
yay! i love your stories so much! especilly since they're all about Pietro! sque! heheh
Flamable chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Oh another Peitro fic! Yay! Kinda short but well written...i like the story though not to mention the relationship wif him and Wanda. BTW what song was Lance singing by My Chemical Romance? Continue dude! God bless!
flunkout chapter 1 . 6/29/2005