Reviews for Dalek!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Good story!
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
*gapes* My goodness. I thought I'd never see a connection between the Doctor and a Dalek...

No, I tell a lie. The line 'I am alone...so are you.' That made the connection.

But lets forget about that shall we? Because I was about to say how brilliant you were being. Forget the nasty man who found the connection before you, eh? - And a nice funny ending...maybe a little short, but that's the way it goes with drabbles.
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I liked it. A tiny bit brief, but overall I think it worked well.

I especially liked the ending. Twas mighty clever.
FireOpal chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Wow, this is great, I really love the idea here. I can so see the Doctor reacting in this way to the Dalek, especially when you take in the events in PotW into account, and the Dalek's are all driven mad... we see a spark of sympathy in his eyes.

I'm glad you suggested reading your stories - I don't normally get chance to go round everyone who reviews (I try to see what people who like my stories are writing), but this is definitely worth anyone's while. Well done.

Heather, the real FireOpal. (co-writer is away!)
1234567 L chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
It was a bit short but it was still really nice (I really hate it when some people write huge starter chapters.)

Oh! I wonder what will happen next. Don't keep me in the dark!

Bye

Leona Saclat, as always.
Scarab Dynasty chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Indeed, I like. Nice little drabble that one. Perhaps could have gonre in a little deeper to his feelings but overall not bad for a very short fic. You can see the link between the doctor's pain and the daleks. Well done :)