Reviews for Orc Stories
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 3/22
Awww, that's sweet! I can almost picture it; young Estel and Legolas hanging out in a comfortable tree, while the twins wander around aimlessly wondering where they went. Lol!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Great story! I thought it was really, really cute and I love little Estel!
LynxL chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I think this was very well written and sweet. You captured them all very well, and I like the dry humour. I also like that you added a story of how Elladan and Ellrohir met Legolas too
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
A great story. Very well written.
sparra-music chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I think this deserves an epilogue... something along the lines of teasing that an invalid and a child with no training could have evaded the master trackers/warriors for so long.
unmatterable chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
aww, that was adorable & awesome 3
JustGray chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This was also a fun story, and comes dangerously close to sucking me back into the Lord of the Rings fiction that took way more of my time than I should have ever given it. It mostly felt wasted because I spent so much time wading through really horrifically bad fics just to find the gems like this one-too few and far between. Once again, well done.
Rebell chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
AI! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! it going in my favorite stories, and i'm printing it out, and and (babbles madly for several seconds before calming) Ok i'm better... maybe. I love this story, you've kept them all marvelously in character, and and... (sigh) It's totally Squee! I wish you well, and many happy reviews!

rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Wow, fantastic read from start to finish that leaves the reader with a warmth shared at witnessing Legolas' and Estel's first step to a lifelong friendship begininng here in this story. Want more, of course, as this lovely story surely deserves another chapter - greedy I know but please, more, more, more...!
Deana chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
What an excellent story! I loved it! Great job! ;)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
oh that was beautiful! I loved it! Will you write more?
Jebb chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
This was excellent I thought the 'voices' of the twins and Legolas were perfect the banter and friendship was clear

I do hope we see more LOTR stories from you soon
Nowlive chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
This is such a unique sweet and pleasant story!My very compliment! Keep up the great work!

Evergreene chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very sweet, and very funny too. I thoroughly enjoyed it, hope you write some more LOTR fics!