Reviews for Welcome To My Life
Jays Arravan chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
You're idea is very unique.

Having Naruto turn into his father is a very intereting plot.

Please continue. I wanna see how Hinata reacts to this.

P.S.

Will there pairings here, like NaruHina?
miracl chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That's awesome. Very original! I'm dying to see what happens *_* Update soon!
Baka Manuke chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
...wow...0_0...man what a shitty place to end the chapter at. that was a good fic. I can't believe you left it there! whaa! yah well just continue writing it soon! kay? do NOT leave me hanging her. I want to know what happens to Naruto! well...uh Yondaiime i guess *scratches head*

Memo: Now matter how much water you absorb, the clouds will continue to fly on little mucus frogs.
Hiei Girl 003 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
PLEASSE UPDATE!
monkeycrunch88 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
now this an interesting story, please update soon.
Magicians of the Yami chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
O.o HERES A REVIEW! UPDATE! . gotta read more! NO! did you kill off naruto! O.o the fourth's alive ! YES! update soon,PWEAZ? this is great!
Thalian chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
interesting so far. i want to see how you work this plot out it looks that if you do it just right it will turn into a great story.
MingShun chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Woah, this is a great idea! Also, I'm really happy that someone with talent is writing it. I've seen many good ideas bomb because the writer...umm...sucked.

With an idea this good...you don't have to blackmail the readers for reviews y'know .;;
Ulitheal chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
It doesn't suck, please update, it very intersting. I like the plot so far and would like to read more. lata
mimiru-12 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Me: Wow, very amusing fic.. I can't believe Yondaime is in Naruto though... but it doesn't matter! 'Cause it's good! /thumbs up/

Haru: Ah, the nice guy pose.

Me: Oh shut up! /bonks Haru on the head/ Anyhow, I'll be looking forward to your later chapters!
koorime-princess12 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Dude, that was awesome! XD There's like no stories involving this plot and i think that it is very interesting. But i have one question, is there gonna be a pairing involving Nauto in here?
hinshihoushi chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Yeah! Something different. First chapter looks like it will be interesting. Can't wait for more.
Surarrin chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Mreha? I have always wanted to see a story similar to this, But in my world, Instead of being killed The Yondaimehad his memory wiped and WAS Naruto. Weird, but it would be cool. XD

Jon.
GMan chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Interesting twist on the whole "Yondaime's spirit is inside Naruto" plot. It's shaping up to be a very interesting story.
Hyou chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
well, i kinda like this story. though its a bit short and could be a little better and well descripted but good effort. i'll be keeping up on this story, so keep it up, buddy.
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »