Reviews for Welcome To My Life
Kyuubi No Kitsune chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Please continue, this story made my day...well same with another story, but please continue! yeah, I know I'm acting like a crazy fangirl person...all well. great story though! 3
Keniichi chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
that's it? i want to know what's going to happen!
Keniichi chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
lol they all are drooling with nosebleeds!
Keniichi chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
will they meet? no chakra!**screams in anger**
Keniichi chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
that was cool! yondaime!
KyuubaInuzuka chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Love the fanfic! Keep up the good work and please update soon.

~KyuubaInuzuka
Viridian chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
I like how you've written the dialogue between Arashi and Kakashi. I appreciate the depth of feeling Kakashi has for both his student and teacher, and how he's probably feeling rather torn with what's happened.

It's a pity your sister strong-armed you into including Kakashi-Iruka elements. I think non-romance stories are better off focusing on the main point, rather than adding unorthodox pairings, and I'm glad to hear that you have no plans to include any other such pairings.

Anyway, it's been a few years since you've updated this story. It's good to see that you're still actively writing other stories, and I hope you'll find the time to update this one as well.
Viridian chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Arashi's internal monologue upon seeing Naruto's friends was amusing (he even thought Akamaru was cute! aw...). Fun chapter.
Viridian chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
I enjoyed how you wrote out the meeting with Jiraiya and Kakashi.

Regarding your response to the "Will Yondaime attack/hate the villagers ..." question, I was glad to see that you aren't a proponent of any of that excessive angst. In any case, he wouldn't be the Hokage if he didn't care about the people of Konoha, even if they made him angry.
Viridian chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Interesting premise, and one that doesn't require the reader to completely disregard canon to accept.
DaiCrazy chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
YAY! I'm so glad I found this story. It's so good! Like, SUPER good! Anyways, KEEP WRITING! Otherwise I might threaten myself to never read fanfiction again. You don't want that happening, now do you? _

HAVE SOME COOKIES! You get a whole box!

*gives box of cookies*

They're your favorite flavor. ;)

~DaiCrazy

[X] [Added story to my Favorite Stories list]

[X] [Added story to my Story Alert list]

PS: I got 4 questions: You know how Naruto can/could communicate with the Kyuubi and vice versa? Then how come he couldn't communicate with Arashi?

And can Arashi communicate with the Kyuubi? Could he ever communicate with the Kyuubi(when he was stuck Naruto's body)?

Can Naruto communicate with the Kyuubi right now, while stuck in his own subconsciousness(what a wierd word)?
Taisi chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
Umm...when you say ending, do you mean...completely over forever? If so...:

NO! NARU-CHAN! NARU-CHAN, COME BACK!
Luna at Midnight chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
this is a cool story. i'm not really into the whole kakairu thing but i love this story.
SassyOMG2282 chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
Please Please Please Please PLEASE update!

I love this story!
Brazinha chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
oh my!my!

i wanna see how this will end!

really!

i love this plot

and poor Arashi.. he wake up to see that things is going very diferent that he expect!

please!