Reviews for Welcome To My Life
yangires chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
O.O oh... nice plot, it might be interesting. I will read the next chapter! 'kay?
DarkLordTaker chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
I just recently found this story and I love it! Please update!
Itallia chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Oh, you have to let Naruto and Arashi meet. It's like, a must have. Come on. But you know, I never really saw the Fourth as so...innocent. And what was that "tug" at the end? He can feel Kakashi's pain?

Wouldn't Naruto's chakra still be in his body, as it is still...well, his body? And if all of his is gone and it's the Kyuubi's that's there, wouldn't the outward signs like red eyes and such be showing?
ZAFO chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
I love this story! please update soon! XD
ZAFO chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
WHOA! I didn't expect that...
jboat1 chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Are you going to update anytime soon? Hope so!
Phantomsnow chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
its a good story!
kaja1234 chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
I love it, update soon!
Songbird21 chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
O. This is interresting so far. I likes. _\/
hinatakyubi chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
when are you going to update?
Aridel chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
This is nice. I like how you portrayed the Yondaime in your story...he's so bubbly and hyper that I couldn't wipe the grin off my face after I read the entire thing. XD It's too bad that you won't have any pairing for either Yondaime/Naruto, but I guess it'll be ok. :)

Just update this thing though. _ We'll be waiting.
solunaeris chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Aww...This is really good. father like son. Both Arashi and Naruto like to stand out. Anyways...update soon plz.
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
You have to update!

This story is to good

to be just left hanging

like this. It's and injustice

to the story! Please update! I

really like this fic! Okay enough

with the begging. Have fun writting

the next chapter.(I hope) Cheers -Mashell
Spork or Foon chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
Wonderful story! I found this over at mediaminer and thought that maybe it would be over here... and with maybe more chapters. Alas there isn't, but please! Update this, it's very good and just what I've been looking for _
SachikoisGreato chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
please update the story i love it a lot! thank you::bows down::! ;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »