Reviews for The Time of Destiny
Phoenixknight57 chapter 30 . 3/24
You must have written this before book 7 came out because boy did you screw this up big time!
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 3/15
What a fantastic beginning to e sequel. I just love your portrayal of Tonks. She is funky but clever and tough, which I think would be necessary in her role as an auror.
Excuse me but chapter 28 . 2/12
how do you retune someone's smile? You said that Harry retuned his mentor's smile.
sbmcneil chapter 27 . 1/10
I love this chapter! It really shows their maturity esp. Ron's. I liked how Harry and Ron turned to Remus and Arthur to help them sort out their offers. It showed a very sweet family unit. I really like the Lions -it makes sense to have them together and so many people just put them on the Cannons which has never made any sense to me. Harry is the best player in forever, why would he want to play for the worst team in Quidditch?

I also like Hermione, Ginny, and Tonks' talk about their futures. It's nice to see Ginny so protective of her brother. I mean obviously she forgave Hermione, but it's too much to just forget. I think at this point Hermione is still too immature to really focus on marriage or even compromising to make a relationship work.

Her focus on NEWTs is a bit much. I know they are important tests, but she's way over the top. I imagine she would have been too much to be around during that time. She keeps throwing it in Harry's face that he doesn't have to take the exams (which I can totally see her doing) without realizing that there are more important things than exams. Not to mention anyone as advances and connected with their magic as Harry wouldn't have major problems with the exams. She only seems to understand one way of studying.
sbmcneil chapter 18 . 1/9
Just rereading this for the who know how many times and had a few comments. First I think you handled the scene with Molly incredibly well. She is fussy and overemotional and I can easily see the emotions of the day getting to her.
I loved the present opening and Harry's presents are thoughtful and inventive. I really like how you show his increased powers not just in fighting and big things like his multiple Animagus forms, but more productive things like his creating new spells. Great idea and the fact that they are in English I'm sure will be appreciated by the younger generation.
I noticed that Hermione was talking about Ron's heavily muscled shoulders, but I thought he didn't like to run or exercise and he doesn't fly like Harry so how did he become so muscular? It just struck me as the previous Christmas Mrs Weasley was thinking Harry was so much more muscular than her boys and boom suddenly Ron is muscular as well. Just a tiny little nit pick.
Hermione was a bit of a witch at the end of the chapter - perfectly in character, but she really needs to give Harry a break. It's like he needs to tell her everything. Several times in the story she is determined to get to the bottom of things - like when Harry asks out Ginny and when Harry and Ginny first say I love you - she needs to know what's going on. She needs to give him some privacy, she doesn't share all of her thoughts and feelings with the group so Harry shouldn't have to either. That comment about his lack of planning was just mean. It was perfectly in character - but just not nice of her.
I continue to enjoy these stories and wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. Thanks for sharing them!
Nicol chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I was happy with Casey - when I saw Harry with the red headed Lily copy LITTLE CHEAP SLUT I left this story , I'm soo tired of all the little miss slut no character remaining with Harry - pleaze there are so much deserving girls than the little prostitute.
StrengthAndHonour chapter 37 . 8/20/2013
This epilogue, especially the bits which describe how each character ends up, moved me to the point of a feel trip... Well done, Abraxan, on my favourite HP series!
Noble Korhedron chapter 37 . 6/6/2013
"Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother?!" L.O.L! :-P Kudos if you figure out why I used this movie quote. :-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 35 . 6/6/2013
Oh man, you made HERMIONE into J.K.R! Good one! :-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 30 . 5/25/2013
Hmm, I wanted to laugh and yell at him, at the same time! *grins*
Noble Korhedron chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
UGH - Molly! :-O :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Prepare to lose, Healer M! :-P
Rainbow185 chapter 34 . 4/1/2013
This was one of the most most amazing fanfictions I have ever read! You are so talented in writing and the characters are portrayed so accurate and I like how the ending shows things can't go your way. I actually almost cried at the end and just yes! I actually would make a oneshot or something on your fanfiction ( If you don't mind and all credit to you and links) Just amazing though! I should stop writing lol. I don't really like !powerful Harry or Dumbledore being his grandfather but you made it work and maybe it's slightly too much you made it well. I wish you made Harry stay out of hospital less and maybe replace him with Ginny to be uh... even. I wish there were more authors like you instead of 'Dramione or slashes being popular and having s.. and erec... I also like how you made Snape put more sympathy for Harry but still not really like him. Ovarall I should shut up and give you 9/10 :)
Sabriel Orion chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
...I want Dumbledore's bunny slippers. XD

Loved the Refiner's Fire, and this story's following the same pattern of awesomeness. Great job, and I can't wait to read more!
BookLover27 chapter 29 . 2/7/2013
Loving what I've read so far, you're a terrific writer! But I noticed that in this chapter Molly said "I was pregnant six times..." but she was really pregnant seven times: Bill, Charlie, Percy, Gred and Forge, Ron, and then Ginny.
1,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »