Reviews for The Time of Destiny
blewis61 chapter 14 . 3/17
First of all I want to say I love this story, this is my second read through and I am enjoying it as much this time as I did last time.

They said I do have one issue with the situation with Neville's gran doing what she did. Even if his grandpa code to forgive and not press charges (something he surely could do) she also transfigured a muggle woman into a plant which is surely illegal as well and could even be considered murder given the high likelihood that a wild oat would be eaten by an animal. This isn't something I can see Dumbledore simply letting go.
gryffindor4evah chapter 37 . 2/13
Best. Fanfiction. Ever. there are no other words for this perfect story.
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 2/3
Great chapter! I loved the Chamber of Knowledge and Dumbledore squealing during the slide ride. Since Iast read your story, I've read many others that portray Dumbledore as manipulative for the "Greater Good". It's nice and strange to have a mentor Dumbledore
TheWateringWizard chapter 20 . 2/3
I'll always be upset at Harry's self-blame, he's so goddamn stubborn ! Like anyone who knows him would say: it's NOT your fault ! Don't let yourself drift because of what Voldemort did ! If you do he has already won !
Dumbledore and McGonagall's words are truthful but not everything was said that needs to be !
I also think Harry's wrong about the pensieve. Last time he was sick beacause he stored months of memories away in one go. This time it's just a little vision. But I get the feeling that it's done on purpose (well actually of course ! You're the genius behind that story)
The quidditch match was great. I would've loved to know how the party went down, especially when the house learns what the scouts said to Harry and Ron
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 2/3
Loved the meeting with the Auror School teachers! And Zabini was a bloody git (I wanted to be a lot ruder).
What Snape told Harry is quite scary! Voldemort is watching him at school, merlin...what an ass
jechilders chapter 36 . 1/25
;osee
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
I knew it would be Mrs Wensley... She is soo goddamn stubborn! And wrong also
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
Damn Death Eaters everywhere! Constant vigilance!
TheWateringWizard chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
Ahhhh I totally agree with Ron ! Thank you
Ok I have really mixed feelings about the mistake Harry made. Can't Hermione and Ron understand that McGonagall insisted that Harry tell her ? I mean yeah they can be embarrassed but angry for a while at Harry ? I don't understand why. McGonagall isn't going to tell the whole school and they didn't even do anything, they were about to.
I sadly agree with Snape. He HAS to maintain his cover. And unfortunately it meant helping Voldemort regain partial eyesight
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 12/25/2016
If I was McGonagall or Dumbledore, I would say to Augusta that after spending 40 years as a toad, he's been punished enough. She technically hasn't got the right to "jail" him as a toad for that long. He "just" cheated on her, it's not that dramatic. I don't condone cheating, I find it horrible and possibly the worst form dishonesty (you don't have the gonads to break-up or divorce) and treason. But if I was Rupert, I'd be a little pissed after spending 40 YEARS as a toad. So as much as Augusta is a proud lady, she can't come barging in and wanting to hex everyone, you're in no such position to do so. But that's what would happen in the "real" world. In your fic, it might turn out pretty fun
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
Haha once again Ron made the Shining reference ! I love the tournament idea ! And is Harry using his new wand all the time or not ?
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 12/25/2016
Honestly I can't tell you enough how glad I am that you wrote this story ! You've put so much effort in it with you betas and your brit-picker. It makes everything so wonderful ! Now I can't wait to see Harry use his FULL POWA ! Hope we'll get a bit of action soon !
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
Wouhou here we are with the sequel ! 600k words, that's great ! One thing I want to make fun of is how easy it apparently is to read emotions on someone's face or in his eyes. "Harry's face, the definition of rage and anguish". I find it fun because it's like a easy way of letting us know how they feel.
And I also love the fact that you made Harry very humble. I was feeling so uncomfortable during the very long medal deliveries in "Refiner's fire". I felt bad because most of the medals were for Gryffindors and only one Hufflepuff got one. I sincerely lost count of how many medals Harry won.
Oh god I wasn't ready for what Petunia revealed ! That was a little shock but makes loads of sense
J4mesEv4ns chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
Not gonna lie I had an almost identical situation (the hermione/Ron/Lorenzo thing) and it's made it very hard to even appreaciate hermione as a person anymore. Otherwise great read the characters even hermione have been developed quite nicely and it was a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
i followed the story, up until know it was really good, but the one single stunning spell and "all powerful Harry" can move, you created this Harry in such a way that he is to powerful and can read incoming spells, but you jsut took him down with simple spell, sorry but the story just became stupid and dumb. lost me there
1,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »