Reviews for The Time of Destiny
mworth1019 chapter 37 . 7/1
Omg, this was the first 2 flics I read when I began reading fan fiction. They are well done, you did a fantastic job. Sorry I am finished.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 37 . 6/12
Very good stories abosuloutly loved them!
Tedo605 chapter 37 . 12/2/2015
I loved your story. It was well written, had a good plot, everything that a published book would need. Personally, I think it is a shame that the stories on this website cannot be published due to copyright. So many of them show real talent. I just wanted to tell you that your two stories on this storyline were absolutely fantastic to read. Thank you, and keep up the good work!
141fanficfan chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
This the best explanation of the twisted mind of Petunia Dursley that I have ever read. I have puzzled over her for years. Are you, by any chance, a psychologist?
Difdi chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
You have an anatomical error in this chapter.

Big cats don't purr. They're incapable of it. That's one of the main things that distinguishes large cats from small ones. Large cats roar, small cats purr, and ant cat that can purr cannot roar - and vice-versa.

There are even some small cats that are larger than big cats - North American mountain lions can be quite large, but are still considered to be small cats due to their inability to roar.
bleeb90 chapter 37 . 8/12/2015
I loved it! As an adult, Harry ends up in the Hogwarts hospital wing again, all is well xD You wrote a beautiful fanfic!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
Z z z
Guest chapter 37 . 7/2/2015
This was one of the best stories I've ever read! I love how you portrayed Harry and Ginny's relationship and how you made it grow. The only thing is that I wish you had put the epilogue has a separate story so that there was a smooth transition from tod to now and forever. Overall great job!
Ozmial chapter 11 . 5/21/2015
I have really liked this story until now. It was well thought out expertly written. But for ring potions on people Ron is head boy he should of deducted points and gave them a weeks detention and threatened more of stunned. If Harry did it anyway he should of showed him later that he is not his plaything. After all rob put up with. His temper his moods making sure he was safe and healthy. Not cool Harry not at all

And even if he forgave hermy there would still be part of him that doesn't trust her. I've been there in sure others have.
Luke chapter 2 . 5/16/2015
I liked that a lot but I'm surprised Harry's patronus was the best wouldn't remus' be oh and that end part just made my day
KariAnn chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
The first story was good, but I am going to have to take a pass on this sequel. First Aunt Petunia is almost murdered by Dementors. She then has a mental breakdown causing a regression to an old obsession. She is then assaulted by Mrs Weasley and mocked by the Weasley family and friends. Even the Muggles in the group are not horrified by watching a mentally damaged woman tortured by her "hosts". No one seems concerned - DEMENTORS anyone?

Once she is home... a home that has been forcibly invaded by Remus and Tonks - people who constantly threated her and her son - again mocking them for being helpless. Then Mrs Weasley shows up again and assaults Petunia in her own home. And to top it off a "healer" rapes her mind and modifies her personality again her will. Can you image the terror this woman has been in this summer?

I did skim forward and saw that the modifications were reversed. But this has turned me off. I am so mad... at a story. I guess that is a compliment that you can write something that cause a so-called sensible woman (me) to stop being a passive reader and write a review.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/19/2014
These two stories were wonderful and I enjoyed reading them very much. Although poor Harry had way too many near death experiences...
Snaggledog chapter 37 . 10/24/2014
I've just read Refiner's Fire and Time of Destiny again after many years and I want to tell you how much I have enjoyed them both. It was your writing, and a few others, that got me hooked on Harry Potter fan fiction. Thank you for doing such a great job and I hope that someday you might comeback and write more.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 37 . 5/20/2014
nice
Phoenixknight57 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
You must have written this before book 7 came out because boy did you screw this up big time!
1,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »