Reviews for The Time of Destiny
Frindy chapter 36 . 9/15
Bravo! Excellent! Thank You!
Frindy chapter 29 . 9/12
My tears are streaming down my face... "Arthur held Molly close looking at his children one after the other, loving each of them the same, loving each of them differently, loving each of them more then life itself." so much emotion, fatherhood captured, so literarily perfect. Wow
Frindy chapter 28 . 9/12
Another amazing chapter! You have quite a talent to put words together in wonderful ways, keep it up!
Frindy chapter 27 . 9/12
Simply wonderful! I smiled all the way through this chapter. I love your writing and the way you develop the plot and characters. It's so nice to have a chapter like this to balance out the horrors of Harry's life. Thank You!
Deirdre1 chapter 37 . 5/17
Oh my. I'm re-reading this for the first time in several years, and yes, it broke my heart all over again. What an absolutely brilliant story. Stories. I first read 'The Refiner's Fire' on Schnoogle back around...oh...2005? And somehow missed the last 20 chapters of 'Time of Destiny' afterward...life, I guess. Well done.
blewis61 chapter 14 . 3/17
First of all I want to say I love this story, this is my second read through and I am enjoying it as much this time as I did last time.

They said I do have one issue with the situation with Neville's gran doing what she did. Even if his grandpa code to forgive and not press charges (something he surely could do) she also transfigured a muggle woman into a plant which is surely illegal as well and could even be considered murder given the high likelihood that a wild oat would be eaten by an animal. This isn't something I can see Dumbledore simply letting go.
Myrddin Emrys II chapter 37 . 2/13
Best. Fanfiction. Ever. there are no other words for this perfect story.
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 2/3
Great chapter! I loved the Chamber of Knowledge and Dumbledore squealing during the slide ride. Since Iast read your story, I've read many others that portray Dumbledore as manipulative for the "Greater Good". It's nice and strange to have a mentor Dumbledore
TheWateringWizard chapter 20 . 2/3
I'll always be upset at Harry's self-blame, he's so goddamn stubborn ! Like anyone who knows him would say: it's NOT your fault ! Don't let yourself drift because of what Voldemort did ! If you do he has already won !
Dumbledore and McGonagall's words are truthful but not everything was said that needs to be !
I also think Harry's wrong about the pensieve. Last time he was sick beacause he stored months of memories away in one go. This time it's just a little vision. But I get the feeling that it's done on purpose (well actually of course ! You're the genius behind that story)
The quidditch match was great. I would've loved to know how the party went down, especially when the house learns what the scouts said to Harry and Ron
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 2/3
Loved the meeting with the Auror School teachers! And Zabini was a bloody git (I wanted to be a lot ruder).
What Snape told Harry is quite scary! Voldemort is watching him at school, merlin...what an ass
jechilders chapter 36 . 1/25
;osee
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
I knew it would be Mrs Wensley... She is soo goddamn stubborn! And wrong also
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
Damn Death Eaters everywhere! Constant vigilance!
TheWateringWizard chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
Ahhhh I totally agree with Ron ! Thank you
Ok I have really mixed feelings about the mistake Harry made. Can't Hermione and Ron understand that McGonagall insisted that Harry tell her ? I mean yeah they can be embarrassed but angry for a while at Harry ? I don't understand why. McGonagall isn't going to tell the whole school and they didn't even do anything, they were about to.
I sadly agree with Snape. He HAS to maintain his cover. And unfortunately it meant helping Voldemort regain partial eyesight
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 12/25/2016
If I was McGonagall or Dumbledore, I would say to Augusta that after spending 40 years as a toad, he's been punished enough. She technically hasn't got the right to "jail" him as a toad for that long. He "just" cheated on her, it's not that dramatic. I don't condone cheating, I find it horrible and possibly the worst form dishonesty (you don't have the gonads to break-up or divorce) and treason. But if I was Rupert, I'd be a little pissed after spending 40 YEARS as a toad. So as much as Augusta is a proud lady, she can't come barging in and wanting to hex everyone, you're in no such position to do so. But that's what would happen in the "real" world. In your fic, it might turn out pretty fun
1,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »