Reviews for The Time of Destiny
Difdi chapter 14 . 9/24
You have an anatomical error in this chapter.

Big cats don't purr. They're incapable of it. That's one of the main things that distinguishes large cats from small ones. Large cats roar, small cats purr, and ant cat that can purr cannot roar - and vice-versa.

There are even some small cats that are larger than big cats - North American mountain lions can be quite large, but are still considered to be small cats due to their inability to roar.
bleeb90 chapter 37 . 8/12
I loved it! As an adult, Harry ends up in the Hogwarts hospital wing again, all is well xD You wrote a beautiful fanfic!
Z z z
This was one of the best stories I've ever read! I love how you portrayed Harry and Ginny's relationship and how you made it grow. The only thing is that I wish you had put the epilogue has a separate story so that there was a smooth transition from tod to now and forever. Overall great job!
Ozmial chapter 11 . 5/21
I have really liked this story until now. It was well thought out expertly written. But for ring potions on people Ron is head boy he should of deducted points and gave them a weeks detention and threatened more of stunned. If Harry did it anyway he should of showed him later that he is not his plaything. After all rob put up with. His temper his moods making sure he was safe and healthy. Not cool Harry not at all

And even if he forgave hermy there would still be part of him that doesn't trust her. I've been there in sure others have.
Luke chapter 2 . 5/16
I liked that a lot but I'm surprised Harry's patronus was the best wouldn't remus' be oh and that end part just made my day
KariAnn chapter 4 . 3/10
The first story was good, but I am going to have to take a pass on this sequel. First Aunt Petunia is almost murdered by Dementors. She then has a mental breakdown causing a regression to an old obsession. She is then assaulted by Mrs Weasley and mocked by the Weasley family and friends. Even the Muggles in the group are not horrified by watching a mentally damaged woman tortured by her "hosts". No one seems concerned - DEMENTORS anyone?

Once she is home... a home that has been forcibly invaded by Remus and Tonks - people who constantly threated her and her son - again mocking them for being helpless. Then Mrs Weasley shows up again and assaults Petunia in her own home. And to top it off a "healer" rapes her mind and modifies her personality again her will. Can you image the terror this woman has been in this summer?

I did skim forward and saw that the modifications were reversed. But this has turned me off. I am so mad... at a story. I guess that is a compliment that you can write something that cause a so-called sensible woman (me) to stop being a passive reader and write a review.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/19/2014
These two stories were wonderful and I enjoyed reading them very much. Although poor Harry had way too many near death experiences...
Snaggledog chapter 37 . 10/24/2014
I've just read Refiner's Fire and Time of Destiny again after many years and I want to tell you how much I have enjoyed them both. It was your writing, and a few others, that got me hooked on Harry Potter fan fiction. Thank you for doing such a great job and I hope that someday you might comeback and write more.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 37 . 5/20/2014
Phoenixknight57 chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
You must have written this before book 7 came out because boy did you screw this up big time!
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
What a fantastic beginning to e sequel. I just love your portrayal of Tonks. She is funky but clever and tough, which I think would be necessary in her role as an auror.
Excuse me but chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
how do you retune someone's smile? You said that Harry retuned his mentor's smile.
sbmcneil chapter 27 . 1/10/2014
I love this chapter! It really shows their maturity esp. Ron's. I liked how Harry and Ron turned to Remus and Arthur to help them sort out their offers. It showed a very sweet family unit. I really like the Lions -it makes sense to have them together and so many people just put them on the Cannons which has never made any sense to me. Harry is the best player in forever, why would he want to play for the worst team in Quidditch?

I also like Hermione, Ginny, and Tonks' talk about their futures. It's nice to see Ginny so protective of her brother. I mean obviously she forgave Hermione, but it's too much to just forget. I think at this point Hermione is still too immature to really focus on marriage or even compromising to make a relationship work.

Her focus on NEWTs is a bit much. I know they are important tests, but she's way over the top. I imagine she would have been too much to be around during that time. She keeps throwing it in Harry's face that he doesn't have to take the exams (which I can totally see her doing) without realizing that there are more important things than exams. Not to mention anyone as advances and connected with their magic as Harry wouldn't have major problems with the exams. She only seems to understand one way of studying.
sbmcneil chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
Just rereading this for the who know how many times and had a few comments. First I think you handled the scene with Molly incredibly well. She is fussy and overemotional and I can easily see the emotions of the day getting to her.
I loved the present opening and Harry's presents are thoughtful and inventive. I really like how you show his increased powers not just in fighting and big things like his multiple Animagus forms, but more productive things like his creating new spells. Great idea and the fact that they are in English I'm sure will be appreciated by the younger generation.
I noticed that Hermione was talking about Ron's heavily muscled shoulders, but I thought he didn't like to run or exercise and he doesn't fly like Harry so how did he become so muscular? It just struck me as the previous Christmas Mrs Weasley was thinking Harry was so much more muscular than her boys and boom suddenly Ron is muscular as well. Just a tiny little nit pick.
Hermione was a bit of a witch at the end of the chapter - perfectly in character, but she really needs to give Harry a break. It's like he needs to tell her everything. Several times in the story she is determined to get to the bottom of things - like when Harry asks out Ginny and when Harry and Ginny first say I love you - she needs to know what's going on. She needs to give him some privacy, she doesn't share all of her thoughts and feelings with the group so Harry shouldn't have to either. That comment about his lack of planning was just mean. It was perfectly in character - but just not nice of her.
I continue to enjoy these stories and wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. Thanks for sharing them!
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »