Reviews for Love Hina: Evil Edition
Food for thought chapter 10 . 10/5
This was hilarious, I haven't had this much fun reading a Naru bashing fic ever. I don't normally read them but I really liked this one.

I'm not sure why so many seem to flame the story as its just a bit of fun. Especially as anyone who read the manga would agree that Naru is the one who created the preconceived notion that Keitaro was actually a pervert in the first place, when she was more of one when the first thing she grabs in meeting him was a certain appendage. (Cough) These same people do not seem to mind domestic violence when its directed at Keitaro?
Which brings the age old question of equality, girl hit guy fine but guy hits girl not fine? if its ok to hit guy especially when he's done nothing wrong, then said guy by equality definition; can defend himself and hit girl back (hence the equality) if he has done nothing to deserve punishment. Otherwise its still just domestic violence.

Then to make matters worse drives the rest of the girls against him as a pervert, thanks to so called 'mature' Naru-sempai leading the way (very biased way too).
Especially one young and impressionable swords woman who already hates men. Not to say she is innocent, she's still a 15 year old girl with hormones driving against her 'warrior' training, due to past experiences with her sister.
Then again with Keitaro's good will to all men (and women) would probably have won Motoko over well before the burning blades act with his sheer determination alone, it would have more likely of been more of real relationship between KeiXMot than not, though I highly doubt they would have been engaged, I bet they would have had several experiences that would have been rather hot and sweaty.

Lets face it if Naru would not of been at the Hinata-sou in the first place, Motoko would have been more than likely come to accept (or at least tolerate Keitaro better) especially after their initial dual where he proved he was able to stand up to her (accidentally or not.) She would most certainly of given Keitaro a chance to explain himself more and grown much more as a person and seen that not all men are after her body. Heck by the time Tsuruko's first visit came I would have thought Keitaro would ask her if she would allow him to get engaged to Motoko (though she would probably challenge him to a duel, without Motoko knowing.)
shadow00 chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
i actually have a wierd question if u could please answer im hoping ur answer will make me die laughing here is my email address: i kinda thought it was mean at first but now scenes from denis the menace are playing through my head, do you per chance
have a fetish with dangling people off of roofs if so why
trainman7616 chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
This Was Epic! 8 hope there is more to come.
DarianMograin chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Usually when I find a story I don't like I just ignore it and move on, but I had to say this: Don't waste your time with this story.

The writing style is just awful and the character bashing is very childish and immature. I gave up after one chapter. I really don't like to flame people but this looks like it was written by a grade-schooler.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This fanfic sucks bad!
mnementh2000 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
I love the Omake! Psychological warfare FTW! This is certainly a fun fic, and I like the fact that Kei is more assertive and confident, as well as the fact that Naru does NOT get together with him. I really dislike how she treated him in the manga and anime, only for them to end up getting married, with her continuing to abuse him. Besides, she really isn't that attractive - Tsuruko and Motoko take that prize hands-down, followed by the others. Likewise, Sara was a total witch in the series, so she needs a little REEDUCATION. :D
Maxmanatarms chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It hurts to story
Ashen Author chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
i like this story, but you should add Naru-bashing to the tag because that's what this is. Also, are you going to use Amalla? Another interesting idea, we find out near the end that Naru has a step-sister named Mei, could you make her show up? She could be a mini-Naru, or they could be completely different, and it would be cool either way
iceland chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
it is a good story to read and like how naru is treated by everyone. very funny to read whats happens.
Poisontomb chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
i really like this story. i look foward to ur next installment
Alpha HD chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
Piss shinobu off, and its one way to hell!
Alpha HD chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
Another sick demented awesomeness there BZ7!

Although the omake of the "Piece of him" thing is making me laugh like hell.

Add some Left 4 Dead references here, like Sara and Naru turning into a Witch and tries to decapitate the crap out of Keitaro and the other Hina girls shoot the hell out of them with well, plastic bullets to put them in pain.

Another awesome work.
Alpha HD chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
Sick, demented fucks as they are! I LOVE IT!

Shinobu was hellishly scary there, suggesting the three suggestions with an A positive.

So much for Sara being nice. I like her, but I like Mei more.

Sara is a good loli sometimes, lol.

Awesome fic, Naru bashing and Sara bashing are too cool.
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
About the scene with Naru in the onsen.

Man, it just doesn't work that way. Poor girl will have her hands shaking for a week. Needless to say she will not stay in Hinata any longer, and if she will stay it'll be psychological torture for her.

That is how you torture people and break them, not the way you just demand apologies.
Kanako lover chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
You must update this. Naru bashing at its best. I also like how Keitaro finally realizes that Kanako is the one for him and not the other floozies around him. Adding Mtoko's older sister takes some seriosu balls.