Reviews for Yet Another Valentine's Day Story
wierdest thing ive ever read
krotoxo chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Okay, I just really want to say, I LOVE your sense of humor XD And although this story doesn't make complete sense, I still admire the fact that it has a great plot. Maybe you don't check reviews for a story 8 years old, but I just needed to say that.

-Eliptical
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I don't get it though
Arkan9 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
OK, so I reviewed, like, a second ago, but I just remembered that my favourite bit was 'The Apprentice'. I laughed out loud at that...great stuff.

Oh, and also, I love The Far Side.
Arkan9 chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
This made me chuckle.

Um... I don't really have anything else to say, but thanks for bringing me some much-needed amusement.
Jadee chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
Funny! :D

Very well done, this kept me laughing the entire time. You have quite a knack with satire. The Aflack and Nemo bits were hilarious, and Raven's channel flipping was surely one of my favorite parts.

Respectfully,

Jadee.
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
ok that was a dumb ending. but it was funny. though i think you could have ended it better. oh well. very funny.
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
hahaha this is SO funny! i love it!
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
OH NO! this looks awesome! this is going to be so funny! hehehe
StarryTian chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
LOL! THat was hilarious! It made me laugh so much. I await your next chapter!
AGodofIrony chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
That, was one of the weirdest things I have ever read. And it was EXACTLY what I was looking for to read. Very funny and well done.
toenail chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
Do people spontaneously combust?

Oh. ::goes away::

(3 seconds later) KABOON!

Sorry. I felt like posting that.

Yay for way-too-quick endings!
toenail chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Hey! You finally updated! I wonder why I didn't notice this chapter before...

It surprises me that Raven isn't pissed off.
Vanizakkk chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
great srorie!
RavenBall chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
OH man i love this story, i would say to do a sequel but the only thing you could put in it is what you said, but oh well, i still love this story!