Reviews for Subtle Threat
Snow fun chapter 6 . 4/28
Please update! Please?
Ginger chapter 6 . 1/14
I hope you can finish this Fic, I know is a little late but i love it! 3 Saludos desde México!
Lilitha chapter 6 . 1/7
To be honest, I have always been a huge fan of Aliens vs Predators, but you have really put a whole new meaning to my love of AvP. When I first watched the movie, I was so upset and pissed that Scar died and kept wondering what would have happened if he was to live somehow (not being stabbed by the Queen and somehow getting through the whole 'baby alien is going to bust out of your chest' thing). So to see this and to see a realistic friendship and then acknowledgment to growing feelings between Scar and Lex was just so refreshing. They seem so in-character and then the added plots just make me love your series of fanfictions.

I know this review is very, very late as you last updated this in 2006. However, I had only just recently got back into my love of Scar/Lex and happened to find your series of fanfiction for them. I seen on your profile that you believe you will not likely finished the unfinished stories you left after coming back, but I still have to ask if you plan to finish this sometime down the road. If not, is there any way you could tell what you planned to have happen within this story? The forever cliffhanger for this is going to end up killing me as I am dying to know if or how Lex is going to remember Scar, but also Scar's reactions to Lex not knowing him. Scale and Tank grew on me as well so it would be nice to see what happens to these lovable characters. Well, with the bonus of getting to know who and how Reed is going to die (cause I really hope he dies to please my growing hate of his character, Scar needs to gut him just like the ending to Sacrifice Theory).
littlebirdy chapter 6 . 1/1
WHERES THE REEEEEEEEEEST!? TTUTT~ IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD AGAIN!
littlebirdy chapter 3 . 1/1
...reed u fuckingnnskfhhajishhfjskjdhdhfh! (-b/b-)9
CAPTAINPRICE79 chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
...Not sure if this is a really long writers block session...or if story is discomtinued...but either way...take my momey!
sharpestsatire chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
I don't suppose you'll update this? Um, ten years or so later? :(
guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
I know I am late for the review since this story was last updated on 2006 but I got to honestly say your story is one of the greatest lex and scar pairings stories I have ever read! How is this story along the others not made into a movie?! or what should have happen to the alien vs predator movie. But anyways I know I am too late but if you ever get that avp obssession back pls pretty pls continue this story..it shouldn't end with a cliffhanger like that. So pls if you can update any story please let it be this one.
Sarekkandarikulover chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Are you never gonna finish the story? That makes me really, really sad :(
SasoriTactic chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Update when you can! . I love how this story progresses and the Scar/Lex pairing has always been my favorite!
sexyshewolf chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
This is very interesting, hope to read more. It's very exciting, I wonder what happens next
KATT9033 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Please COME BACK! This is so good! Lex acts just like i can see she would in this kind of situation. Scar's attitude and actions are what i expected from him, with some interesting surprises! ;-)
iiii chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Please, continue your story

This is so good!

Another great chapter

I wasn't expecting that. Update soon!
Damsels chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Just found this series and I have to say, the best one I have read so far. Know it hasn't been updated for awhile but I hope you plan to continue it.
Sinner-Pandemonium chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Ah man, I love this pairing..as many my one true pairing for AVP! I would love to see how this story continues on.