Reviews for Subtle Threat
sharpestsatire chapter 6 . 2/11
I don't suppose you'll update this? Um, ten years or so later? :(
guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
I know I am late for the review since this story was last updated on 2006 but I got to honestly say your story is one of the greatest lex and scar pairings stories I have ever read! How is this story along the others not made into a movie?! or what should have happen to the alien vs predator movie. But anyways I know I am too late but if you ever get that avp obssession back pls pretty pls continue this story..it shouldn't end with a cliffhanger like that. So pls if you can update any story please let it be this one.
Sarekkandarikulover chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Are you never gonna finish the story? That makes me really, really sad :(
SasoriTactic chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Update when you can! . I love how this story progresses and the Scar/Lex pairing has always been my favorite!
sexyshewolf chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
This is very interesting, hope to read more. It's very exciting, I wonder what happens next
KATT9033 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Please COME BACK! This is so good! Lex acts just like i can see she would in this kind of situation. Scar's attitude and actions are what i expected from him, with some interesting surprises! ;-)
iiii chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Please, continue your story

This is so good!

Another great chapter

I wasn't expecting that. Update soon!
Christine Jay chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Just found this series and I have to say, the best one I have read so far. Know it hasn't been updated for awhile but I hope you plan to continue it.
Sinner-Pandemonium chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Ah man, I love this pairing..as many my one true pairing for AVP! I would love to see how this story continues on.
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
I figure you won't be continuing this story by how old it is, but I want you to know. THANK YOU for what happened to Reed before you stopped. Just thank you.
Melodien chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
please make more of this? it's awesome :D
turkey herder chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Oh my gawd I love this series that you have created! So emotionally real and entertaining! I understand that life gets in the way and you already announced that you wouldn't be completing a lot of your stories, but I would love it if you continued this story!
Jestie Uchiha chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I cant believe she lost all of her memories! Gah! It makes me wanna die! When will she remember?! Update soon please!
Scarface921 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I love your work! Please keep writing! The world needs your talent.
Dee-em-elle chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Oh God. Last updated in 2006? No no no no no! I can't be left on a cliff hanger like this. Pretty pretty please? She. Does. Not. Remember. Scar! You can't leave it like that!