Reviews for Playing Home
XxTrunk'sBabyGirlxX chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Great story! I read it twice and I can't get enough of it! You really should've made another part but that's my opinion. Thanks for sharing your talents on FF!
blackrose chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
i know I have not posted in a while but I was in Montana for a few days sorry I like this chapter can you do a story about trunks and gotten and or Gohan ? it would be great if you could thanks your friend blackrose...
blackrose chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
sorry I have not posted for a few chapters but I was very over-loaded with school work so little question when you say raaven do you mean like the raven like a bird is that how you say it or do you say it another way... SOO CONFUSED XD
I'm just sayian chapter 32 . 7/3/2013
Why does the story have to stop there, besides that. That was the best Fanfiction (and longest) stories I ever read
VEGETA YAOISTA chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
AAAAA TUS HISTORIAS ME GUSTARONNN 3 MIVIDOSSSSS ME PREOCUPO CUANDO VEGETA CASI SE MUERE :(
vegeta yaoista chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
sorry jejeje no habia tenido tiempo el las ultimas 10 historias de comentarte... bueno me encantan tus historias deveras y me hicieron llorar xD (Y)
twill46203 chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
that was a disgusting thing with the mouse
twill46203 chapter 27 . 6/6/2013
omg that was freaking romantic!
Jesse or Kat chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god! I know I'm a little late for a review but I still wanted to post something. I have followed you from book 1 to the last one, and wow I just want to say you are An amazing writer, half the time I was laughing my ass of in this story, I also love how you added the two saiyans when they found trunks, and I love how everyone ended up together, out of all the goku x vegeta Candice I have read all 3 of yours have been the best. I know I'm 7 years late and you ended it, could you maybe think about adding another book, I have become so attached to your story's and have read everychapter, I just want to let u know I loved your work!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
Shearfang chapter 32 . 3/12/2013
Sry wanted to read them all before i said anything though i kinda sucks that it ended (in my opinion) so soon i know its a pain to write at times but it just seemed to end before it was completely done you other than that it was overall a really good book/fanfiction.
the dark euphie chapter 32 . 11/9/2012
That last chapter was really rather kaiwii. Too bad we didn't get to read about what the last prince looks like.
Tiffany chapter 32 . 11/4/2012
Luv ur story its so good it was funny and sweet it rocked you have a way of wrighting that is special you keep up the good work look forward to another geta and goku story keep up the good work
miranda chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I watch this all the time
seme kanda uke allen chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
your great make more pweez