Reviews for Playing Home
Irene chapter 32 . 3/27
That was awesome. The best series ever. My favorite story was to hell together. I loved how vegeta and goku started their relationship. Come together was good and I loved Ahare. Playing home was super funny and I got good laughs. I also got really sad at some point such as when vegeta almost died giving birth to the baby. You are an amazing writer and if you ever get this it's been over 9 years since you posted this email me at . I want to see that my comment was read and that you know I really loved this story
-Irene
Anjanie chapter 32 . 1/28
I really like this story. A nice end also :D
Loveyoulovealltheway chapter 1 . 1/23
I read the other ones u are a very god righter.
Miiv12 chapter 26 . 4/18/2014
did you know that "Kamala" means "horrible" in finnish?
xXGotenxDaizuXx chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Great story! I read it twice and I can't get enough of it! You really should've made another part but that's my opinion. Thanks for sharing your talents on FF!
blackrose chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
i know I have not posted in a while but I was in Montana for a few days sorry I like this chapter can you do a story about trunks and gotten and or Gohan ? it would be great if you could thanks your friend blackrose...
blackrose chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
sorry I have not posted for a few chapters but I was very over-loaded with school work so little question when you say raaven do you mean like the raven like a bird is that how you say it or do you say it another way... SOO CONFUSED XD
I'm just sayian chapter 32 . 7/3/2013
Why does the story have to stop there, besides that. That was the best Fanfiction (and longest) stories I ever read
VEGETA YAOISTA chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
AAAAA TUS HISTORIAS ME GUSTARONNN 3 MIVIDOSSSSS ME PREOCUPO CUANDO VEGETA CASI SE MUERE :(
vegeta yaoista chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
sorry jejeje no habia tenido tiempo el las ultimas 10 historias de comentarte... bueno me encantan tus historias deveras y me hicieron llorar xD (Y)
twill46203 chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
that was a disgusting thing with the mouse
twill46203 chapter 27 . 6/6/2013
omg that was freaking romantic!
Jesse or Kat chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god! I know I'm a little late for a review but I still wanted to post something. I have followed you from book 1 to the last one, and wow I just want to say you are An amazing writer, half the time I was laughing my ass of in this story, I also love how you added the two saiyans when they found trunks, and I love how everyone ended up together, out of all the goku x vegeta Candice I have read all 3 of yours have been the best. I know I'm 7 years late and you ended it, could you maybe think about adding another book, I have become so attached to your story's and have read everychapter, I just want to let u know I loved your work!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/31/2013
Shearfang chapter 32 . 3/12/2013
Sry wanted to read them all before i said anything though i kinda sucks that it ended (in my opinion) so soon i know its a pain to write at times but it just seemed to end before it was completely done you other than that it was overall a really good book/fanfiction.