Reviews for After the Sunset
Harry-Potter-Black-Morinozuka chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Great story I really like. Then again I really like Rei/Ran as a couple in anything.
staticpulsed chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
i hope you'd have time to continue this story soon. it'll be a shame if it won't be completed. looking forward to reading the next chapterssss. :)
Shrilaraune chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
I really love this pairing, so imagine my delight at finding a well written fic concerning these two! Great Job, dove!
angel ascendant chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Ran x Rei forever! Ah, please tell me there's more! ::puppy eyes::
angel ascendant chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! Ran x Rei, what's not to love? XDD Thank you! :-)
maxride chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
hi...remember me? look back to your reviews page...see? a few years back i'm the kid who made some pretty stupid points and agreed with the flamers...

i'm not logged in bec. i dont know the email and password i used over two years ago, but i ave been meaning to look this story up

I'm sorry.

No really, i'm sorry for sounding pretty stupid in those "reviews"...i was a kid and a hater. a BIG, stupid, immature hater and i did hate ran. im not into gals anymore and i still dont like ran but seeing my immature, smug, STUPID comments up here seriuosly made me weep for the cihld i was. okay im still a child but stil. i've grown and i'm sorry. i dont know if you really took notice of my stupid reviews but seeing them now did a lot to me so...okay sorry for dragging on, i'll be done in a minute.

i had no write to judge you,, seeing as i had my own story, rrather sucky looking back to it onw (blush) and oh joy! i found a review from ransucks. what an HONOR to be commented on by someone who took the trouble to create a whole account devoted to ran instead of at least trying to create his/her OWN worksfor other people to trash...er, well anyway im just tying up loose ends and stuff so this was a bit necessary for me if not for you...thanks for reading this and i hope you think better of a former flamer.

sincerly, maxride.

oh and for the record the writing kind of rocks. and thiss time i actually READ it.
Eliannora chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
WHAT! YOU HAVENT UPDATED SINCE OH SIX?

You need to update yo.

Eliannora chapter 7 . 2/5/2008

ran in denial

sounds like me

T-T

I am totally in love with this story.

I do hope you're written more .

I have a feeling this story is coming cloe toa close..

it better not though.
Eliannora chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
RAWR!

So so so so so close!

but it didn't happen D;

I hope you put in some steamy love scenes :O

you better!

or else.

Please write more?
Eliannora chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Rawr! I want more rein fluff scenes T.T

im so eager for them :3

so far they're very much in character
Eliannora chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
Mh, another wonderful chapter o

You really are making my day.
Eliannora chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Ran and Rei would be PERFECT together.

She's fun.

He's dull.

It'll liven up his life,

Two dull people don't make a fun enjoyable happy life.

It's just boring.

did he REALLY admit to aya he had feelings for ran?
Eliannora chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Amazing. :3 It was too short, though

Can't wait to read the next one

*click*
Eliannora chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Oh I like I like I like I love.

I read what those flamers said, and I just roll my eyes,

they try to justify their existence,

but they're not trying to improve the story.. just discourage you from writing an amazing story just because they're unhappy with the pairing.

If this isn't finished you better keep updating o
DeathGod chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
WOW! I really liked your story.. Please, oh please, do continue it.. I'm looking forward for your next chapter, but as I've seen, your last update was last year.. I really hope you could continue this and finish this of course.. Thanks! God bless!