Reviews for The Starfish Significance
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
The story is so fluffy! Luv!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I am not one for one shots generally, I prefer much longer stories, but here I am, and this marks the second time today that I've added a story of yours as a favorite.

I think I'll have to follow you.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I love starfish.

I really liked how you linked that to Neji's recovering, it seemed more symbolic especially with Tenten by his side. They have this bond that doesn't seem to be able to be moved, dependable and i love how you've shown that.
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Oh my goodness - you are a magnificent writer! This story was just all kinds of cute :) I love the subtle symbolism and the layers of meaning hidden beneath Neji and Tenten's words. And your style of writing is so simple yet stirring (and in my opinion, that's the best kind of writing). Plus, everyone seemed to be in character; I can seriously imagine this scene actually taking place (oh, I wish!) And I absolutely loved the comic relief brought in by Lee and Gai! But most of all, I love your portrayal of Neji and Tenten's relationship...it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :D Thank you for writing this!
NiceGuyProse chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Gorgeous. :)
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Can your stories get any cuter! I loved Lee throughout this whole thing, he's soooooo funny! And the fluff ohhhh the adorable fluff :)
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
"And there are CRABS." bwahahaha - that cracked me up! I love Lee! :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Awww _ It was ADORABLE!
Kannika chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Alright! Yay for Team Gai bonding time! Poor Lee. 'Playing' with the jellyfish can be painful. XD Nejiten forever!
Monna Sakura chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This makes me so happy. Mission Accomplished, I think.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aww! Your comparison with Neji and a starfish was wonderful! He is, after all, TenTen's little starfish. Great job!
RofS chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This was really cute! The one thing is, I think you spelled something wrong: You had Tenten ask Neji to listen to a "conk shell."
B.Q chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
aw...hehe...kawaii!
NotJustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
that was really cute... and awesome writing skillz... (Whoot! one more faves!)

now i shall go look at your profile to see the wonderous creations you have made

bye!
ButaLove chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
How cute! I love it~ MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »