Reviews for Nine Months
Chas54 chapter 7 . 7/19/2005
You, know you really write well. In fact I love all 7 chapters of this story, you don't disapoint in any of your stories! Keep on writing S & D stuff, I really get a charge out of it.
Meriem Clayton chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
Satisfying ending! I think I'll enjoy it even more when I get a chance to watch the episodes referenced in this and the preceding two chapters. I liked the Dr. Jackson/Dr. Jackson touch. For some reason that has never occured to me before. You have to do something at the end of a story more than just the fadeout kiss. That was a good idea.
RTP chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
Wow! It was fantastic, more soon please, you leave us there with a lot of open possibilities for what is gonna happen now.
Meriem Clayton chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
You really surprised me in this chapter! I saw some of it coming but I did not see the end. I won't be more specific so as not to spoil it for other readers but wow! I am fascinated as to how you have any of them come back from this.
Chas54 chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
There is a chapter 5, right? I mean you can't leaves all of us like this1
safsren chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
interesting...kinda concerned because it seems to me like your making Daniel into a man-whore but the stories an interesting idea...
Chamonix chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
So I cringe everytime I see Samantha (really I think it should just be Sam) spelled out and the characters are out-of-character (but it looks intentional) but the story is quite nice actually.

I think Daniel should truly leave Sam for good as she is terrible and annoying beyond belief. I don't blame him at all for cheating on her. Enough ranting though... great chapter and can't wait for the next.
Chas54 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I'm real interested in seeing where you'll go with this story line.
nomoresassy chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
ah! You and your great cliffhangers! I leaving for vacation so I won't be able to find out what happens for over a week! Don't make Sam get to pissed off and push Daniel away again. Please! Something a little less angsty. Maybe Sara doesn't want the baby so Daniel and Sam can raise it together. I know I'm really reaching. Sorry! I look forward to the next chapter.