Reviews for Fall Into Sky
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Amazing story :) loved the idea x
sara-cupcaked chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Best post Grave Danger fic I've ever read. You write with so much emotion it shouldn't be allowed :)

Thank you.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
*sniff* Very touching...

IGC t DM
ligaras chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Powerful, and the last sentence just sums him up. Like with the show on air, having little or no dialogue is very effective.

My second read, peaceful.

-L.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
another great story! rock on!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
beautiful
NeverMindDream chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Dang...again...so beautiful...your word manipulation is awe inspiring. :)
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Awe. Very cute story. I love the trust that she has given him. Good job. (-)
Indie chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Wow. Awesome writing. Very beautiful imagery. Very true to the idea that saying nothing often says more than words ever could.
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Repeating what has already been said. This was beautifully written. Subtle and poignant...not many words said between them but powerful and very emotional nonetheless, and so Grissom and Sara. Thanks for a great read!
DaVinci13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Wow. I can't think of anything to say except that this was an awesome story. Descriptive, totally captivating, and just perfect. It is completely amazing. :)
A. Heiden chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Very powerful - loved it!
taramis chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
It's beautiful to read this. The texture of the story is quite lovely and tranquil, but grounded in the events of the season finale. Feels to me like you've broken new ground with how to handle their relationship. Just wonderful.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Lovely. Beautiful descriptions and imagery. Great job. Sometimes a great descriptive piece like this can be so much more powerful than a bunch of dialogue. Thanks for a nice read.
Teenwitch chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Beautifully written. I loved it when Grissom said, "Because it could have been you I almost lost". Very lovely.