Reviews for Blessed
tselea chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
You had me literally doubled over with laughter at Haldir's reaction. Thank you! XD XD XD You are a masterful writer and wickedly humorous.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Hehe...I liked Haldir's reaction.
Pippin's LadyKnight chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
*wild applause* Wonderful. I love your stories, and now that you're back, I shall be reading all of your new ones! Cheers, and I hope the storm passes you by...

Luck,

LK(used to be Pippinsgal011890)
CK chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I wondered about additional children. I think this time will be a happy and less stressful time for them both, and this should be a very special child.

Please keep them coming!
TJ chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Enjoying it very much! I hope You'll continue telling their story.
snakefeather chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Hey. Long time, no see. I just read your three newest stories and I love them. The Promise was a little depressing, but very well written. If I had to pick a favorite, I would say mine is Nighttime Mosters. It had a lot of comic relief, and it showed Haldir's...cough... brave side. lol. I have still yet to read The Mage, but I promise I will and leave a very long review. ;)

*Love always

Snakefeather
huntress73 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
They're having another baby! I sometimes wondered if they would. Good thing it's not twins again though or I would've felt bad for Ashk. Seems like being able to talk to Galadriel about it is even better than a E.P.T. ,she not only tells you that you are pregnant but what sex the child is,that's pretty nifty. Of course little Ana's got some pretty impressive skills herself,can only imagine when she grows up. Loved everyone's reactions to the news, I knew she had nothing to worry about.
Kathy-SFF chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I'm so glad you are continuing the Haldir/Ashk stories. I really love reading them.
Dee69 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Really enjoyed this story so cute.
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aw, Haldir's going to have another son! Sweet fic and I hope to see more of Haldir and Ashk in the future:-)
Josie C chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aww...that was the sweetest thing ever! I loved it, and I am sorry I havent been able to review for the other ones, but you are one of my favorites author out here. As usual, I loved your Haldir...he is the best! I cant wait for the next one!
Julia chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Loved this! I was wondering if Ashk and Haldir were going to have any more kids. Now the twinnies are going to have a little brother to play with. I hope you write more about this family soon!
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was so fun! The uncles were no help I'm sure. I think it is gerat that they are having another babe! (I feel like I personally know them now. LOL) It will be so much better this time for both of them.
romero chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
thanks for the great update.
Jaffee Leeds chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Dear Jo,

I love, love, love it! I was thrilled at the way you had everyone reacting! I love the way you write Celeborn, my favorite elf after Haldir, and you even made me like Galadriel!

So many times when people write a story with a new baby, everyone acts weird and disappointed. I loved the youthful happiness that appeared all through this chapter! Yippee!

I was glad you made the baby a boy. I always hoped that if you had them have another child that they would have another son. It just seems right that Haldir should have a couple brothers to tag along after him. Keep them coming I love it!